Chapter 8

The Plan

The time had come for Freyga to seek the justice for equality of magicians. Freyga change himself into his magician robes that was been customized to his child appearance he nodded at the mirror ready to bring this ignorant sexiest magicians down to it's ground teaching wouldn't be a problem to Freyga since he had no problem taking down few amateurs. Luna was in his side walking straight to the grandmaster's office to have his breakfast with his uncle Albus he opened the large double doors with a smile greeting his uncle happily who beamed like a bright sun shaming the real sun.

"Good morning, uncle Albus have you slept well?" Albus had beam more as he hasn't slept all night long for researching evidence he needed for the plan they both discussed last night.

"I had been slept very well. Thank you for asking Freyga and good morning to you too." He greeted back to Freyga magically summoned a full course of breakfast in the table in the balcony they enjoyed the happy breakfast together Albus secretly envy his friend for having an angel like Freyga.

'You're a lucky bastard to have an angel son like Freyga curse you, Damian!' After the breakfast Freyga bid farewell to Albus going to the faculty room where magic teachers gathered there, opening the door wide the attention was direct to him immediately a woman with a round glasses walked infront of him with a serious face they stared for 3 minutes Freyga beam a smile direct to the woman a imaginary arrow pierce her heart she patted his head even tho she resist she absolutely can't now realizing his hair was silky and fluffy like a cloud she was in heaven she contuined patting him he sweatdropped.

"Umm..Miss Reanne, could you please stop patting my head?" A thunder struck to her she immediately stopped petting his head she clear her throat then faced him guiding Freyga to a office that is not too large like the grandmaster just mini version of it Reanna sat at the front table facing him the atmosphere turned serious.

"I get the grandmaster wanted to put an end to these criticizing and bullying of young magicians but the evidence was not close to stop this and making this public. You realize your putting your own reputation and humiliation in this if any of these were false, Freyga." He nodded noticing that Reanna looked worried when she saw his serious face as if he was facing war itself she let's out a sigh, "I think the students statement about this can be gathered information and the evidence they could share with you especially Kyle, Theo and Diana about this they're always the target of this things." Freyga wasn't shocked when the school knew about this including the teachers but couldn't do anything to report the grandmaster cause of fear on Lambor family the third powerful magician family.

'To be honest, I don't think that they're 'that' powerful and all compared to the second powerful magician house.' Luna's comment stated as the truth their magic wasn't that powerful even a 12 year old could already learn the basics of magic Freyga sighes thinking about it. (Freyga...you're mindset is different than them.)

Freyga snapped his fingers in his hand was a large thick book that was given to him by his Uncle Albus last night when they were having dinner.

(FLASHBACK)

"Now that I think of it. Didn't you say Freyga you wanted to learn more about magic isn't?" Albus looked at Freyga who nodded happily at the mention of magic he chuckles at his reaction snapping his fingers a large thick book was been placed in the table.

Freyga's eyes sparkles in interest on what that thick book that came out of nowhere Albus opened the book various of spells and potions were there seeing tbe worn out paper Freyga could see that how old the book was even the rarest amongst it. Albus flipped the book then points out a spell that Freyga was curious tilting his head that his Uncle Albus's heart was shoots by a imaginative arrow piercing him with cuteness overload patting the fluffy silver hair with a tinted blush letting Freyga inserted himself to the book wanted to try all the various spells he seems to now memorized thanks for his photographic memory.