Chapter 1

Transmigrated

The man named Satori Hirato once opened his eyes saw a place that looks much likely a heaven with the clouds like floor and a white void background he couldn't feel his hands nor his feets he felt so light in the thin air of substance floating he saw a silhouette walking closer to his direction.
The mist covered the person so he can't identify whether it is a woman or a man but none of that matters right now when he was so desperate to answer his millions of questions in his mind.

The silhouette come closer and closer then Hirato could swear he wanted to fall down in the floor for imagining a perfect being standing in front of him with it's all divine glory. He didn't expect a small body like a boy was in front of him with a childish like smile that you'd mistaken is he playing a prank on you or not. Hirato wanted to go back now that his image of the person was ruined he wanted to return to his life.

"Hello, mortal! I'm god! You might mistaken me as a child but this is absolutely my appearance! You must be honored to meet someone like me in person, right?!" The so called god said in a enthusiastic tone, Hirato could sworn to himself the god felt like he was being egotistical about himself being a god that should be honored which Hirato ignored and walking away.

The god noticed Hirato wasn't interested to his little introduction he called him back only to be ignored again he was indeed shocked when a person dies they would immediately wished to be reincarnated or make a request of their desires but Hirato was different. Hirato was busy on searching a way to return to his world he began to think his student's might be worried about him since he was like a parent fighre to then when they're at school, Hirato felt a pang in his heart imagining his students cried if they knew that their teacher had gone missing or worse died by overworking himself.

"Hello? I'm god? Can you hear me? Hello?" The god waved his hands in front of the white floating orb when it was in daze the god facepalm since this human was being rude to him so he shouted to call out his attention.

"HELLO?!! I AM A GOD HERE OR AM I JUST INVISIBILE IN YOUR EYES?!!" He shouted to the floating orb which caught immediately by Hirato's attention he glance at the god knowing he sounded irritated when he wasn't given the attention he needs.

'What is he? Attention seeker?' Hirato thought to himself gaining all his attention to the spoken person who called himself a god.

"What is it?" Hirato asked to the person who faked cough and turning into a serious mode.

"WELL SORRY ABOUT THE MISTAKE I MADE BUT DON'T WORRY I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU!! HOW ABOUT THIS DIVINE GOD WOULD BRING YOU THE AMAZING CHEATS THAT IS FREE FOR YOU?!! WHAT DO YOU SAY? DO YOU ACCEPT?" The god's enthusiasm was overbearing that he was shining purposely while looking at the white orb shifting himself into a person.

"What a lousy god." He spoke his voice became deeper and sexier that the god almost blushed from how hot that voice sounded.

(A/N: Are you sure you're not bent?)

"....." The god was in daze on how this man's voice was so deep and sexier as if he was been seduced already just by listening to his voice as he was gonna get pregnant by it.

"I'm waiting for some words coming out from that lousy mouth of yours." Hirato said in his fully human form without clothes but thankfully for the cloudy mist his private was censored.

'This person sure is tall as heck that I felt like a child in his presence.' The god admired Hirato's height then focused on his main work, "I'm sorry for the mistake that I had made you should have not died just yet, but my mistake cannot be undone now since your soul is now here." The god said fidgeting at the male who looked at him with his predator like eyes despite some few wrinkles and some visible eyebags under his eyes he looked like in his mid 30's when he was almost turning older than 40 years old man.

"C'mon, I still believe you have something more to say than this." Hirato was a straightforward person basically he was seen as bold person by other people and always direct to the point. The god was a little nervous since it was his first time to met someone as intimidating as him never in his million life he would see the day a person would look at him in a scary intimidating manner as if he could be easily crushed, then realized he is a god and an immortal so he can't die that easily unless they found a way for it.

"I-I will t-transmigrate y-you." The god smiled accepting his fate that this person would be the death of a mere god like him not experiencing a terrifying person in his life and here they were a person who is even the same level as his elder brother who is the scariest amongst them siblings.

"I thought you would say that." Hirato said ruffling his hair in frustration that a mistake was made by this god and wanting to transmigrate him like any isekai novels and manga his female coworkers and students told to other people around them.

'I could immediately knew that the stress is coming soon.' He said into his mind looking at the god who was fidgeting almost sulking he let out a sigh.

'Do I even had a choice? This sure be a good manga or novel or else... I might burn it for real.' He thought massaging his temples.

"Alright, I'll accept this 'offer' or 'gift' I don't know which one you'd prefer." He said to the sulking god who immediately became happy full mode enthusiastic now.

"Then no time to waste, I'll shall immediately transmigrate you!!" The god said flicked his fingers Hirato's body started to glow brighter.

"Just enjoy the life in your world, Satori Hirato-kun." He said waving his hands happily as Hirato was now shifted to the world he will be transmigrated not expecting the things would happened when he intreven the plots of the story.

Tbc