𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

I just wanna have a little spice since it's gonna be my first time hope you like the chapter I made since I shipped them first hehe. In this chapter I wanted {Oculus X Freyga} mwehehe so I decided to create one.

Warning: Shota, Blind Fold and Impregnation (?)

Freyga's POV

I rode my horse through the forest as I run away from his crazy fans at school ever since he came out from his disguise every student began to chase him, giving him gifts, chasing him and even confessed to him which is getting out of hand as they started to worship him like he is sort of like a god.

Then I saw my favorite spot that no one knew it exist only I knew this peaceful place that I let all my frustrations and stress out since this place is so peaceful and seems like meant for me. I smelled the fresh air of the nature and water who calm me down.

'My safe haven.' I went down from my horse and walked to the pond closer then sat at the grass wind blowing making my hair dance along with it.

[Narrator's POV]

"What is wrong with that school letting their students build a god damned statue like I'm sort of a saint or something." He sighes in frustration as he sat in the pond forest surrounds the entire beautiful scenario of nature silence was so peaceful he drift into a small world of his once again smelling the fresh air of nature.

"I didn't know you would be here little Freyga~" A familiar voice spoke behind his back breaking the peacefulness of his surroundings turning around he saw the shota god he swore he would strangle any minute now making him grunt in annoyance at the arrival of the shota god noticing the annoyed grunt he gasped dramatically.

"I am so offended!! I did my very best to aid you at times in need and this is the gratitude you'd repay me? I'm so hurt!" Freyga rolled his eyes but knowing the shota god was trying to cheer him up in the corner of hos mouth was slightly smiling the god noticed it he beam pointing at Freyga.

"Is that a unnoticeable smile I see?! Did you just smiled, Freyga?!" He beamed happily starting to be jolly around celebrating at how he made Freyga smiled at his silliness, Freyga whose chuckling on how the little god dancing in happiness for just making him smile.

"Now then, tell me what is disturbing you right now? I noticed that frustrated sigh a second ago." Freyga's smile died down and turned into a frown complaining everything happening right now as Oculus listened to his complains after finishing his entire ranting Oculus pats his head.

"It's fine atleast your students liked to study than be lazy all the time doing their very best effort to achieve their careers in the future than laze around doing nothing but to be a failure to their families. You're a great teacher and I know your strong but you'd sometimes overwork yourself so please rest while you still can afterall anyone needs a rest isn't it?" Oculus smiled at Freyga giving him a good advice as he could nodding in understanding what he meant Freyga puts his head to Oculus shoulder eyes closed moment of silence engulf them.

Due to silence a little creature was floating around then spotted the two eyes glowing pink then a mischievous smile plastered into it's face sneakily went to the bush watching his prey amusement was seen in his pink eyes seeing them together as a silver white haired man puts his head to a little (shota) boy whose eyes was looking at sleeping male it's seen through him that his eyes were full of affection and love towards the male laying it's head to his shoulder.