𝓢𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂: 𝓔𝓵𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓪𝓵 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼

Elemental Kings

(A/N: Ahem, as I may seem to know that some people wondered how Freyga had the Elemental Kings to his side and how freakishly they were not hostile to a human? I was planning to make a short story about the first meet of the elemental kings to the smol bean Freyga when he first found Luna.

Then poof it just left my mind countless of times so I take a mental note to never forget the important parts of the story. Thanks for reminding me about this short story about the elemental kings to the dear cute great reader.)

Narrative POV

Freyga nursed the young fenrir back to it's health after seeing it was there laying injured and malnourished for the lack of food seeing that it was been abandoned by it's parents he took pity and brought it home. Freyga caressing the fenrir's soft furr as it was besides him taking a nap after it had filled it's stomach smiling at the young cub with affection pulling himself closer to her as they drift to their little dreamland.

Not technically knowing he was transported into another world that could change another certain events of his life.

"So this young child is back again huh? Every time he just unconsciously transported himself here whenever he fell asleep. Can anyone diagnosed some spell on how a human child transport to our realm?" ??? A male voice who complained.

"Hush now! Don't ruin his good sleep by your complaining old ass mouth, you quack!Use your brain well ya?!" ??? Female voice replied back to the male voice.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME?!" ??? Yelled at the woman who called him a quack.

"You heard it loud and clear or your just too old that you've lost your hearing already?" ??? She mocked ??? with her remarks about him irking his nerves.

"Silence! Enough of you two both of you will be the once will woke up the child." ??? Another female voice said with full of authority as the two began to shut their mouths.

In the sight of human perspective they were like glowing colors representing their ability which was the elements. In the world Freyga lived his elemental magic was the strongest amongst all and it's rare accuracy to such standards that any other races knew since they were a little baby. The only people with high multitude of mana could see the real appearance of the elemental kings but those who were lower on their mana could only see glowing colors representing the elemental kings itself.

"What's the ruckus here?" A glowing white female figure stepped out from the swirling portal biding her farewell to her light fairies as it closes behind her.

"The fire king over here keeps complaining all the time as if he didn't hear himself whenever we did the same when we complain to him towards his ruckus and savage attitude whenever he found something worth fighting for. That continually making him an official muscle head." The glowing blue female remarked towards the glowing red man figure whose currently pissed off at the sarcasm and insult towards him.

"You two just make it much more worse when the two of you became on your mood swings. I hate it to break it to ya, I ain't cleaning any of your shits not today stars." The glowing yellow female figure walked away not wanting to involve to too much mess currently preventing it would cause much more damage but lesser injuries yet hurt af.

"Whenever this two fights we immediately forgot that they would drag any person whose innocent to their petty games of taunting, mocking and insulting while the final result was a complete tie." The woman in white glow talked to the woman besides her clearly they forgotten about the child whose gonna end up interwined with the two elemental kings.