Chapter 9

The Doom Is Near

Freyga had new start of a morning through this past days he and the trio gathered all the victims of the school combining the evidence they had sending it to the vice principal whose face held rage and infuriates in anger towards the staff involving this schemes and the audacity of the arrogant students bribing them to shut their mouths with money in their faces. Freyga informed his uncle about the situation who didn't liked it one bit worried about his students and rage to those who didn't stood up for them also for the teachers who been bribe by the arrogant students weren't gonna be slipped through when the upcoming magic event will be held next few days all the people across the countries wanted to see the event that would catch the audience and ambassadors of the entire countries seeing the future magicians that will swore to protect the country they've chosen.

Freyga was getting ready for today. Walking into the hallways he was greeted by the student's as he greeted them back politely they were all smitten at the sight of Freyga I mean who wouldn't want to talk to a real life angel and a sweet pure child like Freyga? If someone tried to harsh on Freyga..I must say a one who religious of Freyga fans would want your head right now. For now Freyga helped the teachers carried their things to their classroom thanking the child with sweets and books since that brought Freyga in his own happiness arriving to his destination he peeked inside if there were anyone inside seeing an empty room he happily smiled going inside not knowing a certain person was tailing behind him this entire time. Locking the door of the room he sat inside the empty room with two wide open windows letting the wind enters the room where Freyga was sitting at he opened his inventory pulling out books and foods outside he even called out for his spirit friends and elemental creatures to enjoy their little picnic he even summoned the elemental kings who gladly answered his call.

The door was opened wide shocking the people inside the supposed empty classroom there stood out a handsome boy in his teens with his raven obsidian hair and emerald eyes combining his as if he was a greek god itself the elemental kings were in position to protect the young lad from the intruder, the fire king took out his blazing sword pointing it to the unknown man's neck not hesitating to kill if he do something that will took his life. Raising both his arms as a sign he surrenders nothing to harm the silver haired boy the elemental kings were still cautious of the boy infront of them even the spirits and creatures were in defense on protecting the child amusing sight to behold if that is what his expression right now he gave out a polite smile towards them.

The handsome boy raised both his hands up in surrender with a polite smile that was directed to Freyga the elemental kings weren't convince on that smile of his raising their weapons higher shooting them a glare they looked at him full of hostility not liking his presence at all. The fire king spoke to the boy,

"How dare a mere human like you disturb our discussion!! Any last wish before we eliminate those who interfere especially you?!" Waiting on a response but a chuckle was heard in the atmosphere these is a sign that this child was mocking the elemental kings the air king snarled that he will die soon once they looked at Freyga expecting him to tell them to kill this disgrace of a being but to see a amusement smile plastered in his face.

"As expected to a stalker you do anything for something isn't it? How about we make a deal?" Freyga's innocent smile was directed to the handsome boy with a smile but his eyes widen in suprise.

'I thought I hid my presence higher than anyone can feel not even the grand magician can feel my presence but how?' Looking at Freyga to inspect any errors he knows but nothing could be found from the small innocent 5 year old child Freyga inspected his expression still remain the smiling face but his eyes says otherwise making his grin spread widely.

"What would make it better for a deal is a good offering isn't it?" Freyga saw him hesitate but nodded, "How about a ancient scroll of a spell would sound it better for a deal?" The anonymous person's eyes widen at the deal his smile dropped replaced by a shock face not believing what the 5 year old child saying to him suspicious had risen towards the child but didn't ask the deal was tempting he wanted to accept right away but wanting to test this child a little bit more.

"Is that the deal you'd offer for me? You know it wouldn't make me shut cause these plan of yours would bring me profit isn't it?" He had a smug smile towards Freyga seeing this making the Spirit kings glared at the boy harder for Freyga he smiled but you could see he was amused.

"For an old man like you sure does talk quite alot don't you think?" A tick mark was plastered in anonymous person's face keeping his smile only for those who saw his lip twitched sneer at the sight while some had already eating a popcorn with 3D glasses on watching the show like a drama skit.

'This brat sure like to make a snarky comments towards me because he is only just a kid.' The anonymous person thought adding a mark when he heard the little boy called him another word, "The importance was this ancient scrolls could help you in your magician assignment and it could increase your spiritual essence if you tried to control what it was given by it's instructions not by just that the way it process is tough but in the end it was all worth it. The ancient scrolls were hard to find and not anyone could had one tho only those who had the sources and money could so don't be such a picky little spoiled brat and accept the fact your losing some of your grades at school that's why you find something to spy on, creepy stalker." The remark did hit his heart in triple shot.

'Old Man'

First Blood

'Picky Little Spoiled Brat'

Double Kill

'Creepy Stalker'

Triple Kill

"Oh, I noticed that your not popular even if your handsome maybe they weren't fond of your looks that's why they went to another direction, don't be a sore loser and stand up like a man. Are you that tired caused you've turn like a gramps? You still look young tho?" Freyga's innocent remark sure hit another kill in this person's blood he immediately starting to cough a blood stream in the corner of his mouth.

'Loser'

Maniac

'Gramps'

SAVAGE

The spirit kings and the mythical creatures cheered 'OOOHHH' clapping their hands at the play infront of them.

"If it makes you any better then 2 ancient scrolls of Magic spells and potions that could help you ace the whole thing maybe a chance to show some genius in that brain of yours." Freyga taunted and added to the deal only for the person sigh in content with a hint of frustration.

"If that is it then I accept the deal be warned that those minions of that pig can be a little sneaky rats to bribe the greedy money monkeys out there. Here's the list of those teachers who were bribe by that arrogant pig it might help you to expell that snout and his goons." The anonymous person hand Freyga a piece of paper with the names of the bribe teachers and the goons of the pig smirking at the outcome he gave the person the ancient scrolls as he promised then waved happily when the person was out of sight.

"Time to begin the plan." Freyga walked to the window seeing the arrogant pig and his goons making a snarky comments towards the scared magicians who were born as  commoners seeing them laugh happily as they make horrible comments and gossips towards the students they see Freyga's smile spread wide up to his ear imagining the scene when this arrogant inferiority complex of a pig's ego and pride had crushed down is giving him sense of unbelievable feeling.

"It won't be too long that happy ignorant ugly face of yours full of pride will be crushed down by those who you looked down upon replacing that prideful face into despair will surely bring pleasure to us all." Freyga placed his delicate finger in air as he signal a slicing neck motion towards the pig and his goons with a devilish smile plastering his face.

"So be prepared for the grand finale, little pig cause you're about to get eaten both in and out."

TBC....