Chapter 3

The Arrival Of Young Master

2 years had passed since Freyga had been born from this world or transmigrated into a baby in some way. The first time he speak was when he was just 8 months old thinking about it his first words were "Efron De Cartier" the maids who attended the aids of the young master were shocked and paralyze on how the young master developed so early than expected not to mention his first word was the ancestral founder of the Efron household when the empire was born, the duchess and duke were pleased not to mention proud that their son can speak at the early age even when he baby talked a bit he always pointed to the library whenever his maids or butler passed the hallways of the library they knew their master can understand their language even he was just 1 years old.

The development of his growth might be shocking but to him it seems it was normal he can be the normal child that everyone see. He had never ever were in contact with the outside world or out of the mansion since they always said 'The outside is full of evil!' or 'You're to pure to be tainted by filth.' that's what they said he knew what they meant I mean the household he was adopted is a strict cold fearful to the eyes of the society but they're the pillar who stands next to the level of the emperor of the country. No rumours was needed to be accured to the ears of others as his parents only protects their children from harm even the outside world that was full of wonders but evil greed lurks within every streets.

Freyga did sneak one day but he knew his parents and everyone in the mansion would freak out from his sudden disappearance but either way he was curios on the world he transmigrated in, the book he read in the library is about the world he lived in and the history about the world. Technically he knows every history about the empires in the world he resides in.

He knew that this world possessed magic attributes neither the other's had the overflowing natural magic from family, the rare magic was holy magic who could cleanse evil things that was almost similar to god. Magic manifest at the age of 7 years old, most likely noble and royalty had alot of amounts of numbers through out of years who manifest powerful common magic attributes and some commoners as well can manifest magic unlike any certain person.

Freyga Selima Efron at the age of 1 years old he already had manifested his magic attributes, yes, you heard it right...'ATTRIBUTES' the common and rare magic even the lost magic which were time, space and creation that made this boi a op he didn't liked being op at all. He prefer to used the common attributes in his daily life for now he knew this attributes will helped him on his life at the young age of course.

He just not sneak out from his house he sneak out for creating his business that will be the top chart in business industry that no one had never seen. The money allowance his parents gave he took it to be exchange for his business he had a humanoid puppet he made for himself all the knowledge he knew will be directed to his personal puppet. He started his business in a small place it will be all known once it will be recognized by it's self-made product from his world thankfully he knew every trendy things and products in his previous life tho.

When sneaking back he saw a person in the alley lifeless and all skinny that you could see it's bones out he approached the person once infront the child who was all bones was scared by the cloak that hid his face. Freyga approach the boy with a smile in his face seeing the child scared he became friendly to him giving the food he ate and necessary things for the boy he saw the boy's eyes gleam and nervously looking at it, the boy was shocked for someone like him a stranger to be given a food and necessary things, a person mostly that seems younger than him giving everything he needed he was hesitant but with gentle warming voice he had never heard from his entire life was so soothing music to his ears like an angel giving him the assureness and comfort that he can trust him.