Chapter 17

The Kingsmen

As the night skies faded each passing minute as the father sun arose from it's slumber shining the land with it's light. Creatures awake to start a new day to survive and a brand new day to start another page of their lives. Freyga stood in the centre of the forest confusion written in his face looking around to find his butler Vlad or his familiar Luna yet no signs of them.

"Master...."Freyga looked to where the sound came from as he turned around to the shade in the large forest tree he saw a man with long fiery red hair smiling at him softly wearing a white robe and golden sandals the man had red markings in his hands and feet yet bothered him was the feeling of familiarity to the unknown man.

"Master, you'd wander yourself once again!!You'll worry lord ****** again for skipping his lessons once more."The fiery haired man worriedly spoke to the unknown person he kept calling master.

"Master, you're being ridiculous again. Nothing change at all eversince I've serve you."The fiery man sighes and shook his head from worried expression to shockness, "W-What?! That's absolute complete nonsense master!! I would never be ashamed upon serving a great master like you!!" The fiery man seriously remarked and kneeled down while putting his right hand to his heart looking above with determination and seriousness.

"Even upon death I, shall serve you and I'll always be coming back to serve you forevermore. That's is my swore to you master."The fiery man smiles widely standing up with his right hand still in his heart tilting to the side with a soft warm smile to Freyga this man was beautiful and full of fire.

"If there is a time you'll be gone I would always be back at your side, always."The fiery man walked closer out from the shade of the tree infront of Freyga looking down at him then suddenly he had a sad smile plastering his face as if he wanted to cry out his bottle up tears the scene changes to warm atmosphere and forest features into a horrid place.

The tree's burned down nothing left but ashes, the grass turn nothing but dried soils, the beautiful sky with fluff of clouds and the shine of the father sun is now darken ash grey crimson blood rain poured down, the silence of nature were turned into scream of agony and war. Freyga saw the fiery haired man in the field holding a sword with some piles of monster corpses surrounded him as there were arrows, dagger and a sword pierce into his body he stood up gripping the sword he had tightly eyes flare in determination.

His eyes were in the direction still gripping his sword gritting his teeth yet a droplet of his blood dropped to the ground. Then Freyga heard a clanking of armor turning to the direction he saw a tall demonic general carrying a large sword  stopping in front of the fiery haired man staring at his soul deeply.

"You should have joined us rather than those weak pathetic side of yours."The demonic general said only to hear the chuckles of the fiery haired man pointing his sword up to the demonic general glaring as fire of determination were seen in his eyes.

"I refuse demonic general, never ever will be joining you even if I die today."The fiery man grinned while the demonic general scoff, "Then so be it. Die *********."Freyga closed his eyes not wanting to see a gore scene hearing a thud he opened his eyes and saw the fiery man's body laid in the ground as it's head rolled to his feet.

It's s eyes were opened and blood dripping from his mouth as his fiery hair spread like a halo with blood gushing from it's sliced neck. He held his breathe in seeing for the first time to see a corpse not just that headless even. Freyga's eyes slowly looked at the demonic general with fear and horror as it's long tongue licked the blood off the sword not noticing his presence which good to his situation since he looked certainly like a spirit so he cannot be seen that easily by anyone. Unfortunately, he did.