Chapter 19

Behind The Curtains

As the trio travel back to the castle a group of people were seen in the other side not far too long away from their direction. Freyga immediately hides in the bush pulling the two down seeing suspicious people wearing black cloak heading towards the unknown cave.

"What in the world of stars?" Faye squinted his eyes with a frown plastering his feminine face feeling that they'll be a pain in the ass.

"Those cloaks seem so vividly familiar to a rebellion. We need to investigate further without any sound especially from you." Faye glance at Vlad knowing well how the butler would deal things his ways. Vlad rolled his eyes standing up when Faye pulled his sleeves down making him sat down with a thump hurting his butt glaring at the culprit who looked away while Freyga groan in disbelief.

"Listen, you two I know that you two don't get along very well not even trying to shake hands but please don't do something that could expose our identities and also don't ever i mean ever go to your own accordance without the other." They nodded in understanding and began to form a plan to catch them.

[Timeskip]

The people in cloaks looks left to right cautious on their surrounding even just a small sound they'll be alerted as soon as possible even if it was just a nonsense of things. Faye facepalms when he saw their reaction was like an idiot or a total fool first time to go on a forest alone even with a bunch of numbers of people like that.

"Not gonna dive in and bash their heads like you used to? Usually you don't hesitate when killing or attacking anyone if it's master's orders." Faye glanced at Vlad who looked down at the fools in disgust scoffing off the words coming out from Faye's mouth.

"A past shall remain as a past. Old habits can fade away as time passes but never the experience even a person like you who wouldn't even hesitate to explode their heads or set traps that make them fell in the depths of hell. You've became a change man for a complete madman." Vlad retorted to Faye whose vein popped out from annoyance he grunt in annoyance towards Vlad.

"That was because I'm born as a one hell of a savage beast and that same goes to you. Never forget who put this shitty curse to all of us. I, myself who follows command and orders to our creator and our creator alone. Allialah or whatever that person was called he isn't a god to begin with!But still you sided with that bastard instead." Faye fumed in rage Vlad was completely silence knowing that Allialah had a reason why humans need to forgot who is who and what is what saying it was all for the better.

"It's better Faye to just accept the fact that Allialah is someone everyone worshipped as a god in this current world. It was only a way to past on a belief that is forgotten and a name that is lost in time neither we had any power to oppose the person who let us live until this day." Vlad didn't saw how Faye's tears falling from his cheeks then wipes it off walking away without saying anything back to Vlad.

"I'm sorry Faye....I'm so deeply sorry..." A single tear had fallen in Vlad's cheeks then immediately wipes it off walking away to his designated position.

(A/N: If you ever wonder, Allialah is just a made up name and just a character name I made up from my brainstorming and it's a name not related to the RL God or any gods. Just a reminder. :>)

"Bastard, who always follows our creator like a loyal dog and always barks then bites whenever our creator is endanger or just didn't like others at all. I've remember the days back when I'm still young, naive and innocent where our creator teaches us many things but not bloodshed, war and complete absolute madness! Creator would scolded us often whenever we do something out of hand and messes things up but in the end we always cries back and begged forgiveness. How could be forget that... it's stupid to assume the days...back then...Hahaha..ha.." Faye remembers like it was just yesterday amongst all the creation his creator made he solely expressed more humane heart feelings or simple desire.