Forever with Boys (23)

@font-face { font-family: "MS 明朝"; }@font-face { font-family: "Cambria Math"; }@font-face { font-family: "Cambria"; }p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal { margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: Cambria; }.MsoChpDefault { font-family: Cambria; }div.WordSection1 { page: WordSection1; }

Heyyyy!!! I'm so sorry it's been like a month since I last uploaded. I don't know what's wrong with me!! It's just that second semester of school is sooo stressful that you will not believe. And here I thought that the first semester was hard with me struggling... The homework literally doubled and any chance I have of free time is spent with my friends and awesome boyfriend :) We actually celebrated our  month anniversary like a week and a half ago. We had dinner at his house and then went to the movies. He brought roses to school and he also got me this cute charm bracelet with hearts on it! So ya, you can see why I'm neglecting the story... But I will try and upload again, but I can't make any promises.. Alright, I know this is short, boring, blah blah blah... Ya, this is getting pretty long :) Enjoy!

The next morning was nice. I woke up feeling nice and refresh. I looked at the time and it was 12 in the afternoon. Wow, I’ve never slept that much before.

I got up and stretched, hearing some noise downstairs. I got ready and headed down. Everyone was down there. Addie, Declan, the other guys.

“Hey,” I said, yawning.

“You’re finally up!” Addie said.

“Did I keep you up all night?” Declan asked, wagging his eyebrows. It was suggesting that something happened when obviously something did.

“Hold your horses, what did you do when I went to bed?” Addie asked, raising her eyebrows.

“Nothing,” I said, blushing. “Declan’s being stupid.”

Declan went over to me and kissed my forehead.

“You don’t have to deny it babe,” he said, smiling. I rolled my eyes and poked him in the stomach.

“Nothing happened,” I said. “You went to bed earlier than me.”

He shrugged.

“Enough talk, what should we do today?” Luke asked, looking bored.

“We should go swimming,” Addie suggested.

“Boring,” Luke said.

“How about skinny dipping?” Declan asked, grinning at me, which made me smack his head.

“Keep wishing,” I mumbled, but blushing all the while.

“Hey, that sounds fun,” Luke said.

“I was joking,” Declan said. “There’s no way I’d risk you guys seeing my girlfriend in her birthday suit.” He wrapped a protective arm around me. I blushed as the guys’ gazes went over to me.

Luke shrugged.

“Then come up with an idea before I die of boredom,” he said.

“How about the mall?” I asked.

“Overrated. Everyone hangs out at the mall,” he said. I shrugged, leaning further into Declan.

“I have an idea,” Addie said with a devilish glint in her eyes. There was no way I was going to do anything she was planning.

“Then spit out the idea,” Luke said, seeming sort of excited to find out.

“We should just watch a movie,” she said, grinning. Everyone groaned.

“And here I thought you actually had an idea,” Luke said.

“Hey, just a suggestion,” Addie said. “But seriously, I do have an idea.”

“And what’s that?” Declan asked.

“Bungee jumping!”

*Bungee jumping?

Any other ideas for what they could do?

Vote.Comment.Fan.*