Forever with Boys (8)

Yay so I uploaded :) I think this may have reached 2 pgs too! It's like almost 5 pgs on word. So anyways, this will have to be the last upload I make for a week-sorry- and it's because next week is a very important week for me... Lots of tests so I need to focus on those, but I promise with the time I have, I'll write something and maybe, if you're lucky, I'll post at least once next week :) So enjoy!

“Stop fidgeting,” Addie said, shaking her head.

“Why do I have to do this?” I asked. “I thought you said girls didn’t need guys!”

“That’s something I live by, Ever. You’re in dire need of a guy,” she said. I narrowed my eyes at her but didn’t say more.

“It hurts,” I whined.

“I know, but it’ll pass,” she said.

Addie had one of those hot wax things plugged in and was looking very dangerous at the moment. We were only going to wax my face, not anything else. I guess that’s a good thing because there’s no way I’m letting her wax my private parts.

“Ready?” Addie asked. I shook my head.

“Oh, look at the time, we have only 3 hours left,” I said. Addie rolled her eyes.

“This will take 30 minutes at most. It depends on how much you resist,” she said. “Come on, it’ll be quick.”

I sighed and then took a deep breath, and sat down on the bed, closing my eyes and getting ready for the pain.

“1.”

“2.”

“3!”

“Ahhhhhh!”

*

Approximately 2 hours later, I was all dressed up. Addie was about to do my makeup to cover up my slightly red face. I’m surprised I even have hair left on my face. It felt like Addie waxed it all off.

“Alright, I’m going to do a bronze smoky eye,” she said.

I was dressed in a gold sequin dressy top that Addie let me borrow. We were supposed to go shopping for a dress but I refused to spend too much money on an outfit so Addie decided to lend me her clothes, which I was a little nervous about since they were on the shorter, more revealing side, but this out I was wearing was nice. It just looked like an oversized tank top with gold sequins all over it. I’m wearing tight skinny jeans with it and my own ankle boots. I thought I looked dressy yet casual, perfect for a little get together. I wouldn’t exactly say me and Brody are dating so I’m not calling this a date. The word boyfriend and date just sent my heart speeding, and not really because the person was Brody. Brody looked like a big teddy in my opinion and I’ve never really been a big fan of teddy bears.

Addie finished my makeup and I thought the person looking back at me from the reflection was nothing like me. It wasn’t that Addie put on too much makeup, because she didn’t. She only put a little on and it made my skin look dewy and glow-y. But just the way I looked was different because, for some reason, I looked confident. There was a healthy flush on my cheeks and it wasn’t an unnatural shade of red, the usual when I blush. I somehow feel different even though nothing had changed. Maybe I just needed a little confidence boost.

“Ok you’re done,” Addie said. “Let’s get some feed back on your look.”

I saw that Brody would be here in about half an hour. It was arranged that he would pick me up at Addie’s house.

I was dragged downstairs by Addie and brought into the kitchen, where her mom stood.

“Oh, Ever, you look absolutely gorgeous,” she said. “Has your mother seen you?”

I shook my head. “No, but she wasn’t worried about that. Just told me to be careful,” I said.

“You look lovely. I love your hair!”

My hair was pin straight and a side French braid was on the right side of my head. I thought it made me look a little more cute and toned down.

“Thanks,” I said, as Addie dragged me off once again. This time, we were right in front of Declan’s room.

“Wha-“

Addie barged in and dragged me in with her. I gasped out loud and my face turned a few shades redder as I saw Declan standing there with no shirt on. He was just in his rubber duck boxers and his hair was wet, probably because he just took a shower.

Addie, totally not caring about the situation at hand, seemed completely cool about this. Maybe because it was her brother and she didn’t mind that he was topless. Declan seemed calm too. Was I the only one noticing this? But boy! Declan is sure fit.

“What?” Declan asked.

“How does she look?” Addie asked, pushing me in front. Declan’s gaze locked onto mine and I felt like passing out from the intensity.

No longer able to hold the gaze, I quickly looked away, blushing some more.

“She looks beautiful,” Declan said softly. My head snapped up to his and a small smile was on my face.

“Thanks,” I said. He nodded his head and slipped on a shirt and athletic shorts.

“Sure thing, have fun on your outing,” Declan said. I found it funny he didn’t call it a date, not that it was or anything. What did that mean?

The doorbell suddenly rang and brought me out of my current thoughts.

“He’s here!” Addie sang and pulled me downstairs.

She opened the door and revealed Brody, who was dressed in a tight white Vneck that looked like it was about to rip and some jeans that looked new. I smiled at him and he handed me a rose.

“A rose for the pretty lady,” he said. I noticed the rose was a plastic one.

“You’re supposed to get her a real, live flower,” Addie said, pulling the rose from me and waving it around.

“Yeah, but those die. I just wanted to show her my love is as long as the life of that flower,” he said. I wanted to roll my eyes, but instead, I blushed.

“You’re so cheesy,” Addie said.

“Speaking of, we’re going for some nice old chili cheese fries,” Brody said, grinning.

“You really need to freshen up your skills,” Addie said.

“I’m joking,” Brody said. “Nice restaurant and then movies.” Brody took my hand and opened the car door for me.

“Thanks,” I said.

“No problem,” he said.

“Have her home before 10!” Addie shouted.

“I’ll have her home by 11 tops, babe,” Brody said and then peeled out of the driveway. Why do I suddenly feel sickly?

*Date! Date! Date!

What's gonna happen on the date?

Vote.Comment.Fan.*