Forever with Boys (10)

So I studied for an hour, got bored, and started writing a new chap... I was gonna save this for later just so you guys can have a bit of a wait (cuz im evil like that) but i decided to be nice and just upload :) so here you go!

oh, and I find it completely amusing how you think that ever is going to end up with declan... since this is the last story of the series, i kinda wanna drag it out just a bit, like hopefully i can reach 30 parts and we're not even there yet so a lot can happen and I might just introduce a new person just to spice things up :) haha, so don't assume things, well i guess you can, but just know, my mood could change all of a sudden, and i could make her like girls... and on that note, enjoy!

“Wake up, sleeping beauty!” a voice sang dangerously close to my ears.

I groaned and swatted the voice away with my hands.

“5 more minutes mommy,” I whined, my words slurred together.

“I’m not your mom,” an amused voice said. I sprang up, recognizing that it wasn’t Addie’s voice. My head smacked into something hard, making me whimper in pain and clutch my head as pain shot through.

“Gee, calm down,” the voice said, obviously in pain too. I opened my eyes and blushed as I saw Declan rubbing his forehead. It was a bit red already.

“Sorry,” I mumbled. He cocked his head to the side and grinned.

“No problem, aye?” he said. I laughed. Who says “aye”?

He simply raised an eyebrow at me and stood up.

“Addie is gone, but she’ll be back in like 20 minutes,” he said. “She told me to wake you up.”

I nodded and pushed him away and the fell back on the bed.

“5 more minutes,” I said, closing my eyes.

He chuckled. “No can do, daughter,” he said. I could just see the amusement on his face. “I’ve got strict orders to pull you out of bed and bring you for breakfast.”

I shook my head. “I’m fine,” I said, yawning.

“Gosh, Brody must’ve worn you out,” he commented. Even with my eyes closed, I felt myself blush. Suddenly, warm fingers stroked my cheeks, making my eyes shoot open.