Forever with Boys (27)

So I'm totally on a roll!!!!! Wahoo! Anyways, anyone on their spring break yet? I'm on mine next week :) So excited. Me, zach, my cousin Tim and Hanna, my auntie becky, my bestie breena, and her sister allie and brother joe are all going to florida and staying at my aunt becky's friends house and what not.. It'll be so much fun! What are you guys planning to do? Enjoy!

“You’re what?”

“Will you please keep it down?” I hissed.

“Sorry,” Addie said. “Repeat what you just said.”

“Declan gave me a promise ring and I’m no longer a virgin,” I repeated.

It was the day after the dance and I had just snuck over to Addie’s room. Declan was still fast asleep. When I had came over, Addie was surprisingly awake and she bombarded questions of where I was.

“Oh my peas! I cannot believe my older brother just deflowered my best friend,” she said rather loudly. I shushed her, worried Declan would wake up.

“Will you be quiet?” I asked. She mouthed ‘sorry.’

“So how was it?” she asked.

“Do you even want the details?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Not every sickening one. I just want to know if it hurt like a bitch like they all say.”

“Yeah, pretty much,” I said. “But Declan was very gentle with me.”

Suddenly, she blocked her ears with her hands. “Alright, that’s enough info on the subject.”

I laughed.

“I seriously can’t believe you did all that while I was gone,” she said, shaking her head. I shrugged. “Oh my, my little Ever is growing up.”

I rolled my eyes. “So how was your time with Evan?” I asked.

“Perfecto! He was a gentlemen and we even made out a few times,” she said, smiling.

“So you think he’s going to last?” I asked.

“Maybe not like you and Declan, but yeah,” she said with a distant look on her face.

“That’s so cute!” I squealed to her.

“What’s cute?”

I looked up and saw Declan walk in with nothing on but his boxers. He was rubbing his eyes tiredly.

“What are you guys talking about?” he asked, yawning.

“Nothing,” I said quickly.

I turned to Addie and saw that she looked amused. I shot her a look that said ‘you better not say what I think you’re about to say.’ She just gave me an innocent look.

“We were just talking about how you popped Ever’s cherry last night.”

She did not just say that.

I could feel myself getting lightheaded from all the blood draining from my face. For once, I probably looked more pale than flushed.

Declan probably thinks I’m one of those girls who gossip about their sex life.

“Oh,” was all he said.

“Oh? All you have to say is ‘oh’?” Addie asked. “Well, stop being so awkward about it guys. The cat is out of the bag, I’m not that freaked out that you did it.”

Declan laughed uneasily. “I’ll talk to you guys later,” he said. He looked at me and raised an eyebrow, causing me to look away.

Once he left, I punched Addie’s arm.

“Ow, what was that for?” she asked.

“I can’t believe you just did that,” I said, covering my face with my hands.

She shrugged. “Come on, it’s not that big of a deal. You guys are old enough to make the decision,” she said. “I just hope you guys were safe during the thing.”

I blushed, remembering the 3 condoms I had seen on the floor as I was scurrying over here.

“Um, yeah, we were,” I assured her.

“Good, because I don’t want to become an aunt at 16,” she said. I smiled.

“And I don’t want to end up on MTV on 16 and Pregnant,” I told her.

“Glad we’re on the same page,” she said, laughing and then suddenly stopped. “No offense Ever, but you should probably shower now.”

I nodded and showered. I changed into shorts and a loose fitting Vneck.

Both me and Addie went downstairs to see Declan sitting at the table sipping coffee.

He looked up and looked slightly uncomfortable.

“Will you guys stop being so awkward?” Addie asked.

“Sorry,” I mumbled.

I took a seat next to Declan and smiled at him, which he returned. I took his coffee and took a sip, grimacing at the bitterness.

“We should go out of breakfast,” Addie suggested. As if on cue, my stomach growled. Declan smirked.

“Sounds like a good idea,” he said.

Since we were all ready, all we did was call Evan to join us. We went to a small little café nearby.

“So get this,” Addie started. I groaned. I shouldn’t have told her. The whole school will know when I get back to school.

“Addie,” Declan said with warning.

“What?” she asked. “It wasn’t that big of a deal.”

“It was to me,” I said. She sighed.

“Fine, I’m sorry,” she mumbled.

“What happened?” Evan asked.

“Nothing,” I said. He looked at me peculiarly before turning to Addie and talking to her.

Declan turned to me.

“About yesterday,” he started.

Great, he regrets it. He probably has done it before and the experience sucked for him. But going at it 3 times would prove otherwise, right?

“Yeah?”

“I meant what I said,” he said. I smiled.

“Me too,” I said, gazing dreamily at the promise ring that was just a simple white gold band with a shape of a heart in the middle with small diamonds around it.

“Good, so I hope what happened yesterday won’t make things awkward,” he said.

“It won’t,” I said. He smiled.

“Good,” he said, kissing my forehead.

“Aw, look at the love birds!” Addie sang.

I blushed. You’d think I’d be able to stop that by now.

*Next chapter is the epilogue

Can't wait? Dreading it?

Vote.Comment.Fan.*