Forever with Boys (Timeline of Stories)

So, as u can see, the title of the next story is called 'Forever with Boys'. This is not an actual part but a look of the other stories in the series... So here it is...

1. Boarding with Boys:

Started-May 1, 2010

Finished-June 26, 2010

Summary- Ashley Thomas hated moving. She was dragged to multiple places many times a year by her dad. This time, she's dragged to a boarding school where her dad is becoming the Headmaster. The problem is, it's an all-boys boarding school, and Ashley will be the only girl. With many boys vying for her attention, she will have to decide who is right for her. Who would've thought it was such a challenge boarding with boys!

Result- Ashley ended up with Finn and they had 2 kids, Skylar and Samantha

2. Hanging with Boys:

Started-June 27, 2010

Finished-August 12, 2010

Summary- Samantha grew up with boys. Her best friends were all boys so it's not hard to imagine that she was a tomboy. But things changes with one accidental night that chnages everything. No longer were her boys her friends. And even one boy got to be more than just that. However the case, it all started when she started hanging with boys.

Result- Samantha got pregnant by Corey and had Kirsten and Kaden, but she ended up with Jace and had some kids with him (3 I think)

3. Competing with Boys

Started-August 13, 2010

Finished-December 26, 2010 ( yikes, it took a LONG time!)

Summary- The (...) with Boys series are back once more. This time, Kirsten Wilde takes the spotlight. Her and her brother are constantly competing. It's so typical. Boys vs. Girls. Who will win? Find out in this story filled with funny pranks and adventures. But most of all, discovering that sometimes, boys need girls the same way girls need boys.

Result- Kirsten ended up with Mason and so far has Elliot, Alice, and is pregnant with a baby girl (you will find the name once i upload the first part)

So yeah, just thought I'd post this since May 1 was when I first started and I didn't believe I'd get as far as I did. There were a lot of crappy uploads, long waits, writer's blocks, and everything in between but here we are today... I didn't expect to have a series of stories, but I'm glad it is where it is.. Hope you enjoyed each and every one of the stories :) If you could, comment and tell me you favorite story so far in the series that are completed. I really want to know :)