Forever with Boys (19)

Here's the next part :) Sorry if its short... I just didn't feel like writing today but I did so this was all I could offer... Enjoy!

On a side note, I've recently gotten into watching the Vampire Diaries. Haven't watched the 1st ep or anything but I'm hooked already.. Any of you guys read the book? I'm planning to since books are usually better than the movie interpretations.. If you've read it, would you recommend it?

“What happened?” was the first thing that came out of Addie’s mouth when she came over to my house the next day. I sighed and pulled her up to my room.

I then told her about what happened. About how I seriously thought I was going to get raped. And how Declan came and saved me. Which by the way, he left early this morning before I even woke up.

“I can’t believe it!” Addie was fuming. “Do you remember what he looks like?”

I shivered out of disgust a little. “I try not to think about it,” I said. She shook her head.

“You poor thing,” she said, hugging me. “You must feel terrified!”

“I’m fine,” I said. “Thanks to your brother.”

She smiled. “He had good timing, huh?”

I nodded. I am so grateful of him. I don’t even know how to pay him back.

“If it weren’t for him, I would’ve…” I trailed off, starting to sob. Addie looked at me sympathetically and hugged me tightly.

“You’ll get through this,” she said. I nodded and sobbed harder. I guess the reality of it all just hit me.

“I know,” I choked out, and a part of me believed it. Because I knew Declan would be there for me.

*

It’s been about a week since the incident happened. I told my parents right after I told Addie because she had insisted and told me I had to call the police as well. And once my parents were told, the police was told.

I was asked what he looked like but I couldn’t exactly recall. Luckily, Declan had remembered and the exact guy was brought in. Only a warning was given to him because there were no other witnesses, but a restraining order was set up.