Forever with Boys (26)

Hey lovelies!!! So there are like 2 chaps (epi included) and this is all over :(

But smile, folks :) This may be the end of the series but not the end of me... So after this story, I'll probably start posting 'You'll only play with my heart' or I might just kind of postpone that and do 'It was only pretend'. IDK, which ever story I feel like writing and posting for... ORRRRRR, you guys could give me an idea of something to write about and I'll think about it and maybe post a story for you.. So ya, tell me what kind of stories you want to read from me :) Enjoy!

“Ah, I’m so excited,” Addie said as she applied a coat of mascara on her already long lashes. I smiled. I was just as excited as her, even more. But overshadowing my excitement was my nervousness of what I had planned for after the dance.

The dance would end at approximately 9, which people had complained about being too early. Anyways, my parents said I had to be home at midnight, which gave me 3 hours.

Addie, Evan, Declan, a few other people, and I were going to go eat dinner. I’m assuming that would take about an hour, giving me 2 hours to do whatever.

I know that Addie, Evan, and the other people that went to dinner with us are going to this after party held by Luke. I was planning to go there for maybe half an hour with Declan tops before taking him to the location where we both decided we would exchange our gifts. His house.

His parents are gone for the weekend, having their own Valentine’s love fest date thingy so we had the house all to ourselves.

I didn’t tell Addie of my plans. I was too nervous of what her thoughts were to be.

“What’s that bag?” Addie asked suspiciously as I clutched on to the plastic bag for dear life.

“Um, my gift for Declan,” I said, which wasn’t a lie.

“What is it?” Addie asked.

“Can’t tell you,” I said. She pouted and turned going back to applying her makeup. I decided on only wearing light eye shadow and lip gloss.

I looked at the time and it was already quarter ‘til 6, which is when the dance starts.

“Done?” I asked impatiently. I had been done for the past half an hour.

“Yeah, let’s get the guys,” she said, puckering her lips.