six

678-999-8212

678-999-8212

Baby you know that I miss you

I wanna get with you tonight but I cannot baby girl

And that's the issue

Girl you know I miss you

I just wanna kiss you

But I can't right now so baby kiss me thru the phone

"Kiss me thru the phone"

"See you later on"

"Kiss me thru the phone"

"See you when I get home"

Wanda, Nat and I are blaring throwback songs as we get ready, and no one can resist singing along to this song.

Not even two supernatural beings.

"What should we do with this hair?" Nat asks while turning the music down so we can hear her.

"Hmm," Wanda hums while pursing her lips as she thinks for a moment. Her eyes widen as they snap to us through the mirror and she smiles widely. "straighten it and then curl the ends!"

"Yes! That's perfect, Wan! Good thinking!" Nat chimes from behind me. She bends down and opens the bottom right drawer of my vanity to grab both my straightener and curling wand. She stands straight with both tools in her hands, closing the drawer with her foot and plugging them in.

While we wait for them to heat up, Nat starts on my make up. I don't wear make up at all except for special occasions and when we go out, so I never bothered to learn how to do it myself. We decide to go the more natural route and opt for no foundation, not wanting to hide my freckles. Nat dabs at the gold eyeshadow in her pallet before applying it lightly to my lids. She repeats those actions until she's happy with the outcome. 

Reaching into her make up bag, she pulls out her mascara and liquid eyeliner. She expertly applies the mascara, giving my naturally long eyelashes a little more volume. She brings the tip of the eyeliner to my top lash line and makes sure to tell me not to move. I nod and she gets back to work, applying the black liquid with precision and finishing it off with a sharp wing. Nat takes a step back and scans my face.

"It's missing something," Wanda pipes up, looking over Nat's shoulder. "Here." she hands Nat a highlighter pallet, causing her to grin. Nat quickly applies the highlighter to my cheekbones and tip of my nose.

"Perfect." Nat says, giving me another once over. She looks over at Wanda who's nodding her head softly in agreement.

"Now. Hair. Turn around." Nat says. I turn my body so I'm facing the mirror while she picks the straightener up in her right hand and starts to straighten my long hair. That takes her about 30 minutes alone since I have a lot of hair. Once she finishes straightening my hair, she picks up the curling wand and curls from a little bit past halfway to the ends of my hair. She finishes by applying a hefty amount of hairspray, we'll be dancing quite a bit and I want my hair to survive the night.