fourteen

Warning: smut with a bit of spit kink up in here. If you don't like that kind of thing, beware :)

Also lots of fluff bc hello it's James & Cleo.

——————————————————————

I woke up with the sun this morning

My arms were still wrapped around Cleo, laying in the exact position we fell asleep in. Her head is laying on my chest while she sleeps, her tiny body pressed against my oversized one, our legs tangled together.

I lay there in utter bliss, basking in the thoughts of her and I. The feeling I get being around her, like I'm more than my reputation... more than my story. Like she sees me. The only other person I've ever been able to feel like myself around is Steve.

About an hour passes before Cleo begins to stir. Her breathing picks up slightly and her eyes flutter open. She nuzzles into me, letting out a well rested sigh.

"Good morning, sweetheart." I kiss the top of her head.

"Good morning." she hums softly against my chest, her plump lips lightly brushing across my skin.

"Sleep well?"

"Better than ever, actually." she cranes her neck to look up at me, a smile etching onto her lips.

She leans down, placing a slow kiss onto my chest. The mischievous glint in her eyes making it clear she has something up her sleeve.

"Be careful, babydoll." I warn. "Don't start something you can't finish." She peers up at me, making direct eye contact and smirks.

"But..." she pauses, inching her way up my chest to my neck, leaving little kisses wherever her perfect lips land. "I want to make you feel good." she whispers, nipping softly at my ear. My breath catches in the back of my throat as my eyes roll to the back of my head at the feeling of her teeth grazing my skin.

My breathing begins to quicken when her dainty fingers begin to wander downward before wrapping around my length. I suck in a sharp breath and her eyes flick to her hand, a sinful smile adorning her beautiful face. She has literally sucked me into a trance.

"And, by the looks of it..." her eyes slowly float back to mine. "You want me to, too." she takes her bottom lip delicately between her teeth as her hand begins lightly stroking my dick.

"Fuck," I huff, throwing my head back and squeezing my eyes shut.

She readjusts her position, hovering over me as she runs wet, open mouthed kisses down my torso. Her hand suddenly stills, causing my eyes to snap open and meet hers. She teasingly runs her thumb over the tip and smirks, taking note of my flustered state.