forty

YO YO YOOO, MY LITTLE FLEDGLINGS 🧛🏻‍♀️ LONG TIME NO READ.
Once again, I apologize again for the wait 😩 we welcomed our little girl into the world and have been trying to juggle life as parents of three, and to top it all off, inspiration has been running low lately.
But uhhh... anyways, anyone up for a little breath play and degradation? 😏
Me too.
Enjoi 🔥

"Fucking hell, baby girl

"Fucking hell, baby girl." I wrap Cleo's hair around my fist, and she moans around my shaft in response.

My head falls back against the bathroom mirror, and I groan softly when she hallows her cheeks and bobs her head faster.

"I'm going to cum," I breathe, looking back down at her.

I don't miss the way her beautiful emerald eyes dilate or the way the corner of her mouth ticks up as she sucks me all the way down to the hilt.

As if daring me to follow through, she reaches up and cups my balls, giving them a rough squeeze and then pulls gently.

My fist tightens, holding her orange locks firmly in my hand as I stop her movements and hold her to me, the tip of her freckle spattered nose brushing against my pelvis. Then I reach down with my free hand and pinch her nostrils shut, cutting off her breathing.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you iubirea mea?" I ask her, reveling in the way tears line her eyes and the way her pinked cheeks slowly start to darken from the lack of oxygen. "To watch me come undone inside this wicked mouth of yours?"

She nods as a tear falls.

I slowly drag my cock out of her mouth, only to ram it back in, still amazed by the lack of gag reflex Cleo possesses.

"I'm going to fill your throat up," I growl lowly as I pull out again. "And you're going to take every," thrust. "Last," thrust. "Drop." thrust.

More tears stream down her flushed cheeks, ruining her mascara as I brutally fuck her mouth. I edge closer and closer to my release, enjoying the filthy as fuck sound of my cock sliding in and out of her throat.

"Understood?" I ask, a little breathless from the pleasure I'm taking from her.

She nods frantically, moaning around my cock, and it's only then that I realize that her hand has slipped into her leggings and between her thighs. The sight has my knees almost buckling beneath my weight.

"You filthy little slut," I groan when she swallows around my length, still refusing to breathe, but I can tell the lack of oxygen is starting to get to her. "Does it turn you on when I use you like this, pretty girl?"

"Mmm," her free hand comes up to grip my thigh, her nails digging into my flesh to keep herself grounded.

"Fuck," I curse under my breath, tightening my grip on her hair and pounding into her throat harder. "You should see how you look right now, angel," I say, noting her tear-stained cheeks and the saliva dripping down her chin as she takes my harsh fucking. "So goddamn gorgeous."