eighteen

Warning: PHEW CHILE, fasten your seatbelts you kinky freaks... smutty chapter ahead... like literally, nothing but smut.

James's closeted sadism is unleashed.

Edging, teasing, choking, hair pulling, spanking and daddy kinks.

Also a tiny bit of blood kink, but he's literally a vampire so what did we really expect?

Proceed with caution ;)

-------------------------------------------------------

"James!" Cleo gasps loudly, eyeing my hands as they throw the pieces of her pretty little corset to the floor

I shrugged nonchalantly. "I told you I was going to rip that little thing off of you." I husk before crashing my lips to hers.

Our lips move sloppily against each other, desperately trying to make up for the last few days as her tiny fingers fumble with the hem of my shirt. I break our heated kiss to pull my shirt over my head and fling it anywhere, not giving a fuck where it lands.

"This dress..." I husk, watching my fingers as they toy with the strings that are tied into a bow between her breasts.

"What about it?" she suddenly says, making my eyes snap to hers. The smirk that plays on her lips tells me that she knows exactly what it's been doing to me all night but a faint glimmer coming from her neck catches my attention. The necklace.

A devilish smirk of my own sweeps across my face. "Do you remember what I told you earlier, baby girl?" my eyes slowly float to hers. Her freckled cheeks tinge red at my question as she shakes her head.

"That's a shame," I click my tongue. "I guess I'll just have to remind you." I gently tug at the string that my hand was playing with. The little bow it once formed came undone, causing her dress to fall carelessly to the floor and leaving her perfect breasts exposed to my hungry eyes, white lace being the only thing covering her modesty.

I drool at the sight of the angel standing before me.

"You just gonna stand there or are you gonna do something?" she teases, breaking me from my ogling. My eyes meet her emerald orbs once more.

"So impatient." I take a step forward and in one swift motion, I spin her around bringing her flush to my chest. My arms snake around her waist while my hands find her breasts and begin kneading them softly.

"Do you have any idea what you do to me, babydoll?" I whisper into her hair, rubbing the bulge in my pants against her lower back. I hear the breath hitch in her throat which causes me to smirk.

"I told you earlier," I pause, dropping my hands to her hips and hooking my fingers around the band of her panties before slowly dragging them down her legs. "that I wanted to see you in nothing..." I stand back up, nuzzling my nose into her neck and grazing my teeth against her soft skin. I hear her heart beat faster in her chest as an almost inaudible mewl escapes her. "but this." I bite at the chain of the necklace adorning her beautiful neck.