twenty-seven

I smell *sniff sniff*... SMUT!!!

We got third person going on here, I'm really excited to give it a go! Let me know if you like it, I've been contemplating doing it more often.

Warnings: spanking, degradation
——————————

James kicked the door shut behind him with a loud slam

James kicked the door shut behind him with a loud slam. Cleo's tiny body was still dangling carelessly over his shoulder as he took long, calculated steps towards the bed.

Setting her bare feet on the hardwood floors, he yanked her shirt over her head, exposing her perky breasts. Licking his lips at her pebbled nipples, he grabbed her wrists and sat down on the edge of the massive bed, guiding her frame in front of him.

His thick fingers hooked into the hem of her leggings, peeling them off slowly, his eyes never leaving hers.

As she looked down at him, she grew slightly confused when a small smirk pulled at the corner of his mouth.

Her muddled expression quickly turned into one of shock when James tugged her down onto his lap, her perfect ass sitting high in the air for him as her arms and head slouched to the floor.

She let out a breathy gasp before peeking over her shoulder at him, studying the way his cerulean orbs hungrily devoured each and every inch of exposed skin.

James's over sized hand slid lazily across her soft, velvety skin as if he was trying to memorize every curve and dip. His fingers ghosted down her back to her plump cheeks and squeezed them, kneading the squishy flesh gently.

The calm before the storm— he thought, smirking to himself.

"Do you know why you're bent over my knee right now?" James finally breaks the tense silence that had blanketed the room. Cleo shook her head hastily in response. He gripped her jaw firmly, forcing her eyes to meet his as he reprimanded her. "Words, angel."

"N-no," she stubbornly stuttered out, her cheeks pushing together in James's punishing hold. Of course she knew.

He chuckled darkly, albeit he was far from amused.

"No?" he tsked, kissing his teeth as he released her face. His hand glided down her spine, leaving a trail of goosebumps behind. "You knew exactly what you were doing, iubirea mea, don't play dumb with me." his tone was unamused, bored even, towards her deficient attempt at being convincing.

Cleo couldn't deny that she'd been testing her luck when she pulled that stunt with Andrei earlier. The brat in her couldn't resist making James squirm when she saw the way he glared at the curious man.

She never could understand for the life of her why James always got so peeved by Andrei's innocent flirting, but she had been wanting to see how far she could push him... how far he could bend before he snapped.