Off to meet the Ducks

Britta POV

2 days later

Today is the day!! I leave for Minnesota. I am going to miss my mom, but she is going to see me play in the games. Brown Deer is pretty close to Minnesota. I am still taking a plane though. I finished packing my suitcase and got dressed.

 I finished packing my suitcase and got dressed

Mr. Tibbles had arranged for a taxi to take me to the airport. I thumped my suitcase down the stairs. My mom was there waiting for me. 

Mom: I'm really going to miss you, sweetie!

B: I know mom, but I'll see you in LA in about a week!

Mom: You're right. You'll do great!! Have fun!

B: I will

Just then a car horn beeped. And with that...I was off to the airport. I chatted with the driver whose name was Gary. After he dropped me off I waited in line at the airport. I boarded the plane. After we took off, I fell asleep. I was awoken by the sound of the plane landing on the ground. 

After I got my bags I started walking to the entrance of the airport. I saw a man with a sign that said, TEAM USA HOCKEY. He was with 4 guys and 1 girl. 

I walked over to them. I was so excited to begin this hockey journey!

A/N

SORRY IF THE STORY IS A LITTLE BORING AND SHORT SO FAR. THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC. TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT IT AND FEEL FREE TO COMMENT!!!