We're going to the championship!

Britta POV

We were all in the locker room changing for our game against Russia. I thought for sure that Charlie would try to talk to me but he just went to his locker and started changing. Weird. Wait...no...I don't want him to talk to me. Do I? I don't know. I am so mad about what he did, but I miss him. He is one of my closest friends. I'm going to talk to him after the game and patch things up.

*Time Skip: During the game*

We were leading Russia, 2-1. I had the puck and was skating down the right-wing. 

Dean: Look out!!

B: *Turning head to look* 

I was crunched by a Russian player and fell. I thought for sure that he would take the puck and score a goal. Fortunately for me, Dwayne picked up the puck and passed it to Russ. 

Russ: It's knuckle puck time!

He wound up, shot, and scored! I scrambled off the floor off the ice and hit Russ on the helmet, congratulating him. 

There were only 2 minutes left in the game. 2 minutes until the championship. When the final buzzer went off, we went crazy. I was cheering and hugging everyone. Even Charlie. 

Bombay: Rodriguez! Come here

B: *Skating over to Bombay* Yeah?

Bombay: You played great today. I know that you haven't scored a ton of goals, but I think that the game against Iceland will be a new opportunity for you. 

B: Thanks, coach. Hey...I think you should play Julie though. She's been waiting all-tournament

Bombay: You're right. I will. I promise.

B: Thanks again!!

Bombay: Now, go celebrate!

B: I will

I turned back to the ice and saw all of my teammates lined up. Each one of them had a sign. 

B: What the hell?! What's going on?

Ms. McKay: Britta, honey, read the signs in order.

B: ok...

I started walking down the line and read the signs. (The name is who is holding the sign and the line after that is what the sign says. Charlie wrote all the words.)

Ken: Britta,

Guy: I'm sorry

Dean: I never should have acted

Russ: the way I did

Caitlyn: I had no reason

Goldberg: and no right

Luis: to be jealous

Fulton: Your friendship means

Jesse: everything to me

Connie: So, if you're willing,

Dwayne: I'd love to have you back in my life

Averman: You were right, 

Julie: We're not together

Jake: But, I'd like to be

Adam: So Britta, 

Charlie: will you be my girlfriend?

B: *Tears brimming her eyes* Charlie...

C: Britt, you make me laugh so hard, I cry. You share my interests in everything. From hockey to just laying on the couch, watching movies. You're outgoing and upbeat. Britta Rodriguez...I love you in every way. I'm head over heels for you. So...what do you say?!