Chapter 3 entrance ceremony

Grim:" you got nowhere to go human so you better hand it over-BUWAH!?"

You:"huh?"

Suddenly a whip came slipping the raccoon on the back then wrap it self around him .

Grim:"Buwah!? Ow what's with this rope" he yelled trying to get out of it then a voice of a man came.

???: "this is No mere rope. Is the lash of love."
a man wearing a weird looking bird mask covering the top of his Face leaving only his Mouth visibly stepping in inside with the rope holding the raccoon

You:' that's weird I didn't sens his Chakra'  I thought looking suspiciously at him he then directed his attention to me.

???: "Ah, Found you at last. Are you one of the students? you shouldn't do things like that. Leaving the gate on your own"he stated His yellow dots make it seem like his glaring.

You:"I'm-" I was but tell him The situation but he cut me off.

???:"Not only that, You have yet to tame your Famlilar too Which has Broken a number of school rules!"

You:"but his not-" got cut off again.

Grim:"I'M NOT HIS FAMLILAR. let me go." Said Grim struggling against the rope.

???: "Sure,sure the rebellious ones always say things like that. Just quiet down for a moment." The male replied put his gloved hand on Grim mouth.

Grim:"Mmmghmm"

???:"goodness, is unprecedented for a new student to leave the gate on their own, how impatient. Uuuggh... How impatient can you be" the man sighed.

You:" sir-"

???:"the entrance ceremony is well underway. Let's head to the hall of Mirrors"

You:'he's not going to let me talk any time soon is he?' I thought shaking my head.

You :" the hall of mirrors?"

???:"is the room that you woke up in, with all those Doors all students who wish to attend this academy must pass through One of those doors to arrive" He explained.

You:"those are doors? They looks like a Coffin you'll put a dead body in to me"I said raising an eyebrow.

???:" normally, students wake up only after the doors is open with a special key"

You:" yeah, he did it He almost burnt me a life with his flames"I pointed at Grim who is still struggling to get out

???:"so in the end, the culprit appears to be this Famlilar" he looked at Grim then at me " If you're going to bring it with you you have to take responsibility in properly take care of it"

You:" but sir he's not-"

???:"Oh my! Now it's not the time to be long winded The entrance ceremony will soon be coming to a close we must hurry" he cut me off again.

You:'[Long sigh] I give up'

???:"Let's get moving now" he placed his hand on my shoulder guiding me to walk but I immediately pushed his hand away and took a few steps back.

You:"ok hung on a Second, before you take me anywhere with you I need to know first who you are and where am I" I said as I folded my arms

???:" what's this? Are you still bit dazed? it appears the teleportation magic has left you disoriented Well, it is fine. It happens often enough." He shrugged.

You:'magic? Do they also perform Jutsu? No I don't think so I can't sense one spark of chakra from him and if there is more people here since he said there's a ceremony I would have felt them as will and I was trained to sense Chakra from a mile away'