Side storys [SR]

{ I completely forgot}

3rdPOV

Sabek:"Young master, Lilia-sama All the clothes that went in for cleaning" walked in sabek holding folded Robes.

Malleus:"Aaa the ceremonial Robes thank you for your hard work"

Lilia:"Give me malleus, I will go put it away" he said getting up and taken the one on the top.

Malleus:"Fu, it's going back to my closet. My clothes will feel pity" frowned malleus.

Lilia:" don't say that. That fate will wear off...mm?" Lilia stopped talking when he looked at the rope.

Silver:" Is something the matter?" Asked silver from the couch.

Lilia:" the ceremonial Robe that Sabek brought isn't malleus" he said and sabek looked shocked.

Sabek:" EHH!!!"

Lilia:" malleus robe is custom made but this one is the same as every other student"

Malleus:" was it custom-made? I haven't worn it in so long I forgot"

Lilia:" and it's very big, malleus is on the Thinner side"

Sabek:" I-I what have I done...m? However the name tag "malleus Draconia" seems to be correct"

Lilia:"It is, it seems that the Trader made the mistake" he said looking over the tag.

Malleus:" then who does this belong to? It seems quite big for Lilia" he said and Lilia tried it on.

Lilia:" it's so loose! Even when I wear male clothes it happens, but with my height.." he said taken it off.

Malleus:" Next, what about silver?" Lilia handed the robe to silver and put it on.

Silver:" I tried it on even for me it's big and too long"

Malleus:"Then the only person left is sabek, let me see you try it" he said and silver took it off and gave it to sabek.

Sabek:" it's big for me as well and long"

Lilia:" wait, malleus try it on"Lilia said sabek took it off and handed to malleus who put it on.

Silver:" Huh? It Perfectly fits him"

Malleus:" it does, it isn't too long but it's a bit loose"

Lilia:" so who ever has yours is the same height but wider"

Silver:" but who malleus-sama is the tallest out of everyone in the school"

Malleus:" someone who as tall as me"he frowned.

Lilia:"malleus, don't make such an envious face. The owner mast be shaking from fear right now"

Some Time later

[ knock knock knock]

The group sitting on the couch stopped their Conversation when they heard the door.

Malleus:"Mm? It seems that someone came. We should welcome them"

Silver:" I will go and check" silver got and headed out Lilia looked over at malleus.

Lilia:"Hay malleus, don't worry too much about not being able to attend the ceremony. The people of  the school didn't intentionally exclude you. Just another unfortunate accident, so don't be so depressed"

Malleus:" I don't mind it, it's normal for humans to avoid me"

Lilia:" what about (m/n)? He didn't forget you" he said and didn't miss the shine on malleus eyes at the mentioning of you.