9k special: fnaf

(A/n:"in this chapter all the Events of the overbolds are done and gone and everybody knows who you really are and your abilities what they still call it magic and now they simping for you Enjoy"
3rdPOV

Kalim:"umm headmaster, why are we here again?" Kalim asked.

Jamil:" why are all of us called here?" He asked.

Everyone was called to a sudden meeting in a classroom the Heartslabyul. The savanaclaw the Octavinelle. Scarabia, pomefiore and even Ignilhyde and Diasomnia the teachers and surprisingly grim and (p/n) all of them are sitting in a classroom waiting for the headmaster standing in front of them to speak.

Crowley:" I called you all here to watch something I prepared" he said smiling at them.

Crewel:" watch something? Crowley, we all got something important to do, you still got papers to sign" he said irritated but Crowley turned his head to the students ignoring the glare from crewel.

Crowley:" as I was saying I prepared something special but before that do you notice who isn't here?" He asked and all of them looked around.

Trey:" oh yeah, Ace and deuce aren't here"

Riddle:" cater, did you not send them the massage?" Riddle looked at cater who put his hand in front of him.

Cater:" I did and it read seen but I don't know where they are" Riddle frowned and looked away from him.

Riddle:" so they're skipping, I'll have their heads for this"

Grim:" wait, (m/n) isn't here as well" that's when everyone eyes widen in realisation.

Azul:" that's odd he never misses a meeting normally he'll be the first one here"

Jack:" and (p/n) is here as well these two are almost inseparable" Jack said patting (p/n) looking worried at where their owner is.

Crowley:" don't worry they're ok in fact you all here to watch them" he said and all of them looked confused at them.

Vargas:" what do you mean?"

Crowley:" I mean that I send those three to a place called Freddie Fazbear and we're watching them live"

Iida:" F-freddie f-fazbear! Oh no this can't be good"

Vil:" what do you mean?" Vil turned his head to Iida who was fidgeting with his hands looking nervous as ever.

Iida:" I know that place from a game but I didn't know that it actually exist!"

Leona:" cut to the Chase, what is it about?" He asked and Iida looked more nervous.

Iida:" it's a pizzeria that is haunted with the kids that were murdered there, their souls are trapped in animals like robots called the animatronics and they Rome around killing anyone that comes in" silence filled the room.

Crewel:" Crowley I'm going to kill you" crewel glared furiously at him stepping closer Crowley stepped back scared.

Trein:" you send them to a dangerous place without even discussing it with us? Their our students as will!"

Vargas:" you just asking for angry parents emails and getting sued at this Point"

Sam:" if something happens to my son I have a voodoo doll with your name on it" everyone glared at him at one Point (p/n) tried to jump on him but Jack quickly pulled him back Crowley backed up scared for his life