Chapter 28: Changing For The Better?

Tuesday, December 26 (Update)

~5:20 PM~

Ivy: "W-W-What you mean?"

Alex: "Everything I just said is easy to understand what I mean."

Right now, I'm witnessing a break-up between Ivy and Alex... This is unexpected to me... I mean, he got her all those presents for Christmas which looked like to me that he cared for her deeply... But, what's this? It doesn't make sense to me at all!

Ivy: "First it's Krystal, now it's y-you?"

Alex: "It seems like it, yeah..."

Ivy: "Why now? How long have you been thinking about this?"

Alex: "Just recently."

Take tears are taking affect on her and she started yelling at him.

Ivy: "You're such a heartless bastard! Giving me Christmas presents like you still care, but you don't! What's the part of that?! Second, breaking up with me in the Holidays! I was planning on being with you for the whole holiday season-"

Alex: "But, where are you? Huh? You're not spending it with me! You're spending it in your freakin' room!"

Ivy: "Thirdly, you're acting like it doesn't hurt you in any way! Our relationship doesn't mean nothing to you?!"

Alex: "..."

Ivy: "I hate you, Alexander Rivierra!! I never want to see you again!"

She concluded slamming the entrance door shut. One of the saddest part is that she let her Christmas presents from him there to die...

He put on his hood back on and started getting out of her driveway and approached me.

Alex: "Let's take a walk."

I closed the newspaper that I pretended to read and put it back to where I found it. To be completely honest, I was angry at him for doing that to Ivy. Shocking I know, but I really do feel seriously bad for her. Basically, all the things she pointed out against him was true, it's pretty heartless breaking a person's heart in the Holidays.

Heather: "Why..."

Alex: "What..?"

Heather: "Why did you just did that..."

Alex: "You wouldn't understand-"

Heather: "I don't need to understand to know what you did was horrible!"

I stood up from the bench and tried to walk away from him, but he caught up with me and stopped me by grabbing my shoulder and forced me to look at him.

Alex: "Why are you mad at me for breaking up with her?! You didn't like the idea of me being with her in the first place didn't you? Shouldn't you be happy?"

Heather: "Hmph!"

I gave him a dirty look and looked away from anger.

Heather: "That was before I had a crush on you! I always thought before how a sweet person like yourself is with person like that, but I was wrong. You're not a sweet person, you're almost like Ivy! But, it seems Ivy is being a better person compare to you!"

I escaped from his grip, but he captured me once again forcing me to face him.

Alex: "Heather..."

For some reason, when he said my name I felt different towards him... He said it softly and sadly, a different sentimental tone then he usual does when he ever called out to me. Plus, his expression got more and more saddened and he's not hiding it with his usual cocky self attitude...