Chapter 2: School Time

Monday, September 5

I woke up this morning at 7:30 am and school starts at 8:10 am. So, I got out of bed and got changed into a simple blue blouse and black skinny jeans. For accessories, a headband and my favorite bracelets. So I went downstairs to the kitchen to go grab my breakfast before my parents see me and unfortunately, my mom was already there..

Kate: "Heather, what you think you're wearing?"

Heather: "Ummm.. You know.. A presentable outfit?"

Kate: "Young lady, you know those kind of clothes are forbidden in this household and you know it!"

Heather: "But mom.."

Kate: "NO BUTS! GO TO YOUR ROOM AND CHANGE YOUR SO CALLED "OUTFIT" !"

Heather: "OKAY! Don't need to yell.."

Kate: "I SAID NOW!"

So I went to my room and closed the door shut very loudly in anger and disrespected the "change my outfit" demand since, why would I? You really think I will listen to my mom on this? So not going to happen.

Anyway, I went to sneak out of my house through my window and decided to skip my breakfast at home since, I don't want my mother to see me with my unchanged clothing.

I went up to the big tree close to my room's window and climbed down slowly. I landed on the ground safely and praise myself for doing something that dangerous when someone interrupted my moment of glory. Oh crap, I've been caught!

?: "What you think you're doing, Ms. Heather Ariel Williams?"

Heather: "I can explai- Oh Emilia, thank god it's you! Please don't tell my parents about this! Pretty please!"

Emilia is our maid in our house and the best one I can ever ask for! Not because she cleans the house very well and stuff like that (well, she does clean super good, but that's besides the point), but she's also a big sister to me at the same time (we've been together since I was 4 and she's 29 years old btw).

Emilia: "Don't worry, I won't but.. What's going on with you? Did you just sneak out of the house like that?!"

Heather: "Calm down before I get caught!"

Emilia: "Okay, okay.. Anyway, what happened to your clothes? That's not how you normally dressed.."

Heather: "I decided to change my style.. So, what do you think? Do I look weird?"

Emilia: "No not all! You look awesome!

Heather: "Thanks for the compliment."

Emilia: "No need for thanks. Anyway, aren't you forgetting something?"

Heather: "Not that I know about.."

*Emilia shows the time*

Heather: "Shoot! 7:55?! I only have 15 minutes! Can you give me a ride? PLEASE!"

Emilia: "I don't know.. I kinda want to watch television right now.."

Heather: "Emilia, I'm begging you! Please, I can do whatever you want me to do just please!"

Emilia: "Woah, woah, slow down! I was just kidding Ariel. Geez.. "

Wait, wait. Did she just call me Ariel? Huh. She's the first person to ever to call me that. Acceptable.

Heather: "Oh. Well, thank you for wasting my energy!"

Emilia: "Okay, just hop in before you're more late!"