Chapter 15: Patching Things Up

Monday, October 15

-Second Period-

It's already been a week that I started ignoring Christopher and Emily. I know what you're thinking, "I know they were very mean to ditch you but... Aren't you happy that they had date together?! Your number one ship #Christily?!"

I know I said that I shipped both of them and want them to be together. But couldn't they had a date some other time? Even if last last Saturday was a perfect time for a date, they could've told me the two of them will be going somewhere. But, noooooo! They decided to go along with it, ditch me and decided, "Oh, we will have our date here!"

I could go on and on for hours complaining about this, but you already get the point! So, will we be friends again? Of course, well, I think that is... Am I going to apologize to them? Why should I?! They're the one's suppose to apologize to me! Not me apologizing to them!

(Insert more complaining here)

..........

-Lunch break-

Russell: "So, where are you eating today, Williams? Let me guess, outside?"

Heather: "Yes, Russell. You know I can't stand seeing Emily and Chris at the moment."

Russell: "Alright, let's go."

I've forgot to say. I've been spending more time with Russell since, he's the only friend I've got left. And all the things that happened to me and him, better take advantage of it!

-Walking down the street-

Russell: "Williams...?"

Heather: "You know what?"

Russell: "What?"

Heather: "You know my second name, right?"

Russell: "Ariel...?"

Heather: "Yeah. Instead of calling me Williams, you can call me Ariel if you want. But if you like Williams, I can't argue with you."

Russell: "Anything for you... Ariel."

Heather: "I'm flattered!"

Russell: "Aren't you always when I'm with you?"

Heather: "Don't make yourself flattered too."

Russell: "Too bad, I already did!"

Heather: "Wait!"

Russell: "Something wrong? Are you alright?"

Heather: "I'm fine, it's just... How about we eat at my house this time?"

Russell: "I don't want to give your family that much trouble-"

Heather: "My parents are at work at the moment. It's only my maid that's home."

Russell: "Then, I'll be giving your maid trouble."

Heather: "She always eats alone though."

Russell: "Alright then. Only today."

Heather: "No. We will come again."

Russell: "If you say so, Ariel."

Heather: "C'mon, let's go!"

-In front of my house-

I rang on the doorbell a couple of times before Emilia finally answered the door.

Emilia: "Heather?! What a unlikely surprise! And you bring Mr. Steele with you!"