Chapter 7: In a Bad Mood

Monday, September 11

Ughhh.. Monday.. I HATE Mondays, especially this one! Yeah, I was sulking for two days straight, but WHO CARES?! I have to see stupid Blabmouth and her stupid boyfriend in school!

I got changed into my clothes, skipped my breakfast once again and exited my front house. I wish I could just skip, but I just don't have the guts to do it.

I was now in the front lawn, looking at the world around me when, Emilia was doing her daily chores for the lawn. When I wanted to greet her a "hello", she interrupted me before I said word.

Emilia: "Heather!"

Heather: "What now?"

Emilia: "We need to talk."

Is it just me or do I get extremely terrified when I hear those four words?

Heather: "A-about what exactly?"

Emilia: "Why you've been in your room for the whole weekend!"

Heather: "What's wrong about that? I just wanted to stay there the whole weekend that's all!"

Emilia: "I don't think so! You were so happy to go to the park on Saturday with Alex and then, more than an hour later, you didn't have the intention to talk to anyone! What happened that day?"

Heather: "I don't want to talk about it right now!"

Emilia: "After school? Maybe? You know I'm asking these questions because I care about you!"

I couldn't take it anymore.. Just the image of that horrible moment came back right in my vision and I just completely lost it..

Heather: "JUST STOP! *tear streams down her face*

"I don't want to talk about it AT ALL and that's final!"

Emilia: "Heather, I didn't mean-"

Heather: "I'm going to school now.."

~Heather runs off~

Emilia: *sigh*

-At Midland High School-

I arrived there half an hour before school starts. I didn't care, I just wanted to stay out of home. I went to the library so, I can calm myself for just a minute. But, I wasn't the only one there. That particular person was the last person I ever wanted to see today..

Ivy: "Oh Heather! That's your name isn't it? Anyway, what are you doing here? Finding a book on how to get over a crush?"

Heather: "None of your business Ivy!" *death glare*

Ivy: Ooohh, I'm so scared! *sarcastic tone*

Heather: "One more bad thing from your stupid mouth and you're going to regret it! I'm dead serious right now so don't test me!"

After I said my warning, I just ignored her so she won't try to test me, but with her instinct, she tested me..

Ivy: "Sorry about me crashing your Saturday at the park with Alex. I just don't want him to have the awkward and weird personality disease from you! That's what girlfriends are all about right?"

Heather: "I'm serious Ivy! Can you just shut your lips for one second?!"

What she came up with next was the worst things I can ever hear.. Something evolving my parents..