《Dream Sequence: I》

Welcome to Dream Sequence.
This is the segment where all my characters are taken in another time and in another dimension and their situations are different from the canon story.

For the very first episode, what would happen if Alex never was in a relationship with Ivy or to specify, never met her? And Heather, not in any relationship, was growing stronger with her feelings towards Alex?

Let this dream begin.

~

I was doing my research on my computer for an upcoming project and I suddenly had a notification from my FriendSpace. It was Heather.

Heather: What are you up to? I would love for us to hang out.

Alex: I'm doing some research on a project...

Heather: Oh.... But, do you mind if I come over at your place? I'm really bored...

Alex: Sure, I need a break anyway.

Heather: Alright! Be there in a few.

I shut my phone and I sighed lightly and smiled looking at my screen.

Me and Heather, we've been friends for a few months now and I really enjoy her company. She is a really nice and caring person and she has funny personality. But, the thing is, I started having feelings for her... Her smile is very welcoming and she makes my heart race every time I see her now. She means a lot to me... But, I'm not sure if she does return the feelings, so I kept it a secret...

~

While waiting for her, the doorbell finally rang and rushed down the entrance door to open it and as expected, she was in front of me.

Heather: "Hey! Here, as I said I would."

Alex: "Yeah! Come in."

She took off her shoes inside my house and we both headed to my bedroom.

~In My Bedroom~

Heather: "So... What are you researching on?"

Alex: "Endangered species... Thinking about platypus', but I'm still looking..."

Heather: "Oh... That's nice."

There was a silent moment, before she again began to talk.

Heather: "Alex... There's something I want to talk to you about..."

I turned my office chair to face her on my bed, worried.

Alex: "What's wrong...?"

Heather: "I... How do I say..."

I got up from my chair and sat beside her on my bed, facing to her.

Alex: "Go on, I'm listening."

Unexpectedly, she placed her hand on top of mines and held it tightly and finally responded:

Heather: "I like you!"

My eyes widen in shock and her face was extremely blushing from embarrassment.

Heather: "You're an incredible person. You make me laugh and you make me extremely happy. There's no any other guy that does this to me! Your smile is beautiful, everything about you is beautiful! I just... Had to get that out... I-I'm sorry this is unexpected..."

I felt very happy about myself. The girl that I had a crush on for awhile is actually returning the feelings! I really wanted to scream out of joy and tell the whole world! All the girls I've ever crushed on rejected me and I'm happy I found one...