Chapter 20: Best Day Ever

Monday, November 6

It's been almost a week ever since the incident of me and Russell happened and... Well, we didn't gave ourselves an official title. After we did the little kisses, we never mentioned about us being officially in a relationship. Are we really in love? Is this what a typical teenager feels when in love? I don't know... Everything's just confusing me...

~Break Time (Back of the School, 10:30 AM)~

Russell: "So, Ariel... Ever since Halloween night..."

Heather: "Hmm?"

Russell: "When you pecked me on the lips, does that mean you accept my true feelings towards you?"

Heather: "Maybe..." *shy face*

Russell: "Alright... Does it mean you like me too?"

Heather: "I-I..."

Russell: "I don't understand..."

Heather: "M-Maybe..." *starts blushing*

Russell: "Isn't that cute? You can't admit it?"

Heather: "Umm... T-that's n-n-not i-it-"

Russell: "I'll just say it, alright? Will you go out with me?"

Heather: "W-wait... You mean, relationship with me and you?"

Russell: "Yes."

Heather: "Me and you. Boyfriend and girlfriend?"

Russell: "I think you understand what's going on."

Heather: "I mean... If you want too..."

Russell: "Really? If I want too? I need your opinion on this too! I'm not the only person in the relationship..."

Heather: "I know! It's just..."

Russell: "I don't understand! You give me all the signs that you actually do, but now you're giving me other sig- Wait. I think I know what's going on here..."

Heather: "What you mean?"

Russell: "I know you have feelings for me, I just know it! But you have one problem..."

He stepped closer and closer to me. I bumped on the brick wall while moving backward and realized there's no escaping. That's when he grabbed me from the back and gently started caressing my cheek and leaned and whispered...

Russell: "You just don't want to admit it."

*Bell rings*

Heather: "Time to go to class..."

Russell: "I know."

Heather: "Can you let go of me?"

Russell: "Ah. Sorry..."

Heather: "See you after class."

Russell: "You didn't even answered my question!"

Heather: "I'll think about it! Promise!"

~Hallways after Math Class~

Emily: "Let me get this straight, okay? On Halloween night, when me and Christopher went to the bathroom, you were flirting with Russell?!"

Heather: "Ish."

Christopher: "I knew this day would come! Congratulations, you're in a relationship!"

Heather: "I'm not!"

Emily: "Come on, now. He confessed his feelings and you did too! He kissed you on the check and you kissed his lips-"