Chapter 25: Christmas Shopping with my Parents

Sorry, it's been about a month since the last update and it's not really Christmas feels anymore. But, hey, bringing back a little the holidays isn't that bad, am I right? Anyway, enjoy!
-AquamarineOtaku

Saturday, December 16

Wow... It's been at least a month I haven't write down in here... I'm sorry, diary...
Anyway :D

Nine days before Christmas! Can you believe it?! That is my number one holiday, no question about it! Presents, the Christmas tree, candy canes and snow...? Okay, no. I hate snow, that's the worse season for me. I mean think about, it starts getting cold and you have to wear a lot of things to keep you warm and it gets ridiculous!

Also, my Winter break started yesterday and I have three weeks no school. Yay! :D

Speaking of Winter break, I mean think of the possibilities I can do with Emy, Chris and Rus! A Christmas Sleepover? Movie Marathons? The possibilities are just endless! I just need an approval from my parents on when I can do that
though... I should ask them now!

~Living Room~

I was sitting on the opposite side couch of my mom and dad. Discussing about my holiday plans with my buddies.

Heather: "Can I? Pleaaaaase!"

Mom (Kate): "It depends on what day you're planning on... Which day you wanted?"

Heather: "Um... The twenty-fifth? Also know as Christmas?"

Mom (Kate): "Oohhh... Sorry, honey... You can't..."

Heather: "What you mean I can't? What's up?"

Mom (Kate): "Well... Me and your father organized a Christmas Party at our home-"

Heather: "That's awesome! I can invite my friends over! That's not a bad idea-"

Dad (Richard): "Heather... It's not a typical Christmas Party... It's a Christmas Party with our friends... Celebrities buddies y'know?"

I got off the couch angrily and started yelling at them.

Heather: "Why?! Since when you have celebrity friends around here? I thought none of them live here!"

Mom (Kate): "We don't! They're coming over Christmas!"

Heather: "Ohh. You know I hate all of them right?"

Dad (Richard): "Heather!"

Heather: "Especially that one woman that I despise with a passion! Is she invited?"

Mom (Kate): "Well, of course...?"

Heather: "Alright... Well, I'll be in my room when the party will be held. I have no intentions on talking to none!"

Mom (Kate): "Oh really? How about Hugo? Are you going to ignore him too? Stuck with all these people that annoys you that much?"

Heather: "I'll- I'll make him not go to your party and force him to stay in my room for the rest of the night!"

Dad (Richard): "That's enough!! Heather, you're attending the party whether you like it or not!"

Heather: *sigh* "Fine... For Uncle H!"

Mom (Kate): "Thanks sweetie."

Heather: "Speaking of him, where is he? I haven't seen him all morning..."

Dad (Richard): "He went shopping. For I don't know what."

Heather: "So... When are we buying the Christmas preparations?"