Chapter 6: Saturday with Alex

Saturday, September 9

It was 11:30 am and in half an hour, I'm going to hang out with Alex! I'm a little nervous about it since, anything can happen. It could be a wonderful experience or a nightmare that is hard to forget about.

Anyway, earlier I chatted with him so we can discuss our plans for the day.

Heather: so, where are we meeting?

Alex: at the park, close to the swing sets

Heather: we're going to spend the whole day there?

Alex: not sure, but we will start from there

Heather: all right see you later!

Alex: yeah

I better get going! It's almost noon.

-At the park-

I got there at the right time. On my way to the swing sets, I already noticed someone's face.

Alex: "Hey Heather! Over here!"

I went over to his direction to say hi

Heather: "Hey Alex! You went here more earlier?"

Alex: "Maybe like 10 minutes before."

Heather: "Alright."

I went to the the swing next to him and we started, well.. Swinging.

Alex: "You know this day is for me and you to get to know each other right?"

Heather: "Isn't that a kind of obvious?"

Alex: "Just getting the fact straight."

After a little swinging, we proceeded on our real activity for the day.

Heather: "Okay Alex, tell me a little about your background."

Alex: "Why me?"

Heather: "Because, I'm pretty sure Christopher told you a little about me."

Alex: "He didn't.."

Heather: "Then, how did you know my FULL name when we first met?"

Alex: "It just happened?"

Heather: "Ughhh.. Just do it will you?"

Alex: "Okay.. I was born in February 6 in the United States, moved to Canada two years ago and moved to this town, Endicott, after we moved here and here I am, attending Midland High School."

Heather: "I see.. That's a nice background story!"

Alex: "I appreciate that. C'mon, let's go to the big tree over there."

So we went to the tree to chill there instead.

Alex: "The view of the park is wonderful isn't it?"

Heather: "I totally agree."

This place is perfect for a first date in my opinion.. The view, the atmosphere, everything! I don't want to go too far to say I want to spend it with Alex, because let's be honest, it's not going to happen.. Right?

?: OMG Alex! What are you doing here?

Alex: Oh. Hi Ivy..

IVY?!

Ivy: "Sup babe?"

BABE?!

Alex: "Ivy, don't talk like that.."

Ivy: "C'mon Alex! We have to show our relationship to everyone to show that we're taken."

Wait a minute! Ivy Preston aka Blabmouth is in a relationship with Alex Rivierra aka My Crush.?! This got to be a joke! A nightmare!

Heather: "Soo, you guys are in a relationship?"

Alex: "Yeah, Heather.."

Ivy: "Heather?! Oh, brunette! It's finally nice to know your name!" *evil grin*

Ughhh.. I HATE YOU SO MUCH IVY PRESTON!

Ivy: "Tell me Alex, why you didn't tell me you were going to hang out with brunette? Were you cheating on me with her?"

Alex and Heather: "NO!"

Heather: "We were just hanging out like NORMAL FRIENDS!"

Alex: "Exactly!"

Ivy: "I'm sorry, but I treat all the girls around my boyfriend a threat to our relationship."

Alex: "Ivy, that's enough."

Ivy: "Oh well, trying to tell the truth. Anyway, my friends are waiting for me at my house. Anyway, see you later Alex and I hope I see you almost never around Alex, Heather."

~Ivy leaves the scene~

Alex: "I'm so sorry Heather! She's never like that to other people!"

Heather: "Hehehe.... It's alright, I guess.."

Alex: "What now?"

Heather: "I think I'm going home now.."

Alex: "You sure?"

Heather: "Yeah, I just need to be alone now.."

Alex: "I'm really sorry about this, honest!"

Heather: "It's alright! Just, see you on Monday.."

Alex: "Alright.." *glum face*

-At home-

I noticed I only stayed at the park with Alex for an hour and a half. It could've been longer if Miss Blabmouth didn't show up. The worst of all is that my crush has a girlfriend and it's IVY PRESTON! For the rest of the day, I just stayed in my room and sulked.. I didn't have the intention of talking to anyone..

~A/N~

I have a new book planned out called "Meeting The Depths" and I hope you check it out! I don't know when I will publish the first chapter, but I will try as soon as I can. Well, I hope you enjoyed this chapter (or not because of the situation for Heather)! See you soon!