Chapter 17: Are You Serious?!

Sunday, October 29

I can't believe it's two more days for Halloween! I can't believe it! Anyway, the school announced today that they're organizing a Halloween Party and even that sounded so cool, me and the gang decided that it's better to go Trick-or-Treating, since it's more relaxing and have private time with each-other.

Speaking of Trick-or-Treating, I decided to be... A NINJA! Like seriously, what's more cool then a freakin' ninja?! Anyway, that's my costume. I don't know what the others going to wear, they said it's a surprise... WELL I'M GONNA GUESS THEM RIGHT NOW! LET'S GO!

Emily probably would be a cute and pretty fairy. Christopher would be a knight so he rescues Fairy Emily when she's in trouble and Russell could be a pirate!

~3 minutes later on FriendSpace with Russie~

Heather: how's it going??

Russell: i feel awesome! i just found the perfect costume for trick-or-treating!!

Heather: are you going to tell me what it is now??

Russell: Nah. you need to be patient!

Heather: why you're so mean!

Russell: hey, i'm not the only one! Emily and Christopher are doing the same to you, so I'm not the only meanie.

Heather: UGHH FINE

Russell: that's the spirit!

Heather: (¬_¬)

Russell: anyway, wanna hang out?

Heather: where?

Russell: at the ice cream shop?

Heather: sure! when?

Russell: now.

Heather: okay then. see you there!

~At the Shop~

Heather: "Russell! Over here!"

Russell: "Hey, Ariel!"

Heather: "Oh yeah! I already bought our ice cream."

Russell: "Ariel, you shouldn't have done that! I could've bought for my own and yours too by myself!"

Heather: "Well, I already bought them so face it!"

Russell: "Alright, thanks. Maybe next time."

Heather: "No problem at all! So, what's up?"

Russell: "Annoying. Krystal couldn't stop calling me, texting me and everything!"

Heather: "That sucks... I hope she doesn't find you here and bugs the crap out of you..."

Russell: "She wouldn't. I hope... It's not like she going to go trick-or-treating, I'm really sure that she will go to the Halloween Party since Ivy's going."

Heather: "You got a point there. I think you're right, I shouldn't worry about them at a-"

Russell: "Crap!"

Heather: "What's wrong?!"

Russell: "Look behind you if you dare..."

As I looked behind and faced the register, I saw my three monsters of hatred. Couldn't they have come in another time?!

Heather: "IT'S... Fine. As long as they don't sit beside us or anything, we will be alri-"

Ivy: "HELLLLOOOO BRUNETTE! May I interrupt with your little date?"