Chapter 21: Celebrity Problems #1: Rumors

Thursday, November 9

You what's the most hated people that celebrities have to endure? Paparazzis. People taking away all your privacy, snapping endless pictures to later talk to their co-workers on how awful the celebrities look or some crap and never wants to leave you alone? Well, I had a tiny experience on how it feels and it's annoying! Seriously, I almost had the urge to punch them in the nose, but then again, if I do that, it's going to be all over the media and they're never going to shut up. Anyway, in my opinion, that's not my major problem being a famous person myself. No, I really think it's the rumors.

Rumors are the most annoying thing ever when the subject is about you (unless it's about someone you hate, then it's always fun)! Kids believing everything they hear from someone and rubs it in your face when first heard. Why am I bringing this up? Well.. You know when a celebrity or a popular person in school is dating someone, that becomes the subject for the next, what, four weeks? Anyway, apparently, someone from school, suspects that me and Russell has gotten "more comfortable and affectionate" towards each other and has made a theory that we're going out.

First thing I wondered is why in the world was people paying attention to me? I'm not popular in the school! Ivy is the most popular one, why don't they concentrate on her them? Then again, I might be well know because of Ivy calling me "The Brunette Bitch" or something, because she's not good in creative names. Ugh... This is going to be a terrible time...

~Math Class (8:40 A.M)~

Mr. Boreden: "Please take out your exercise books to page 69."

Class: *complains*

Mr. Boreden: "BUT. Since it's a little hard, you will be working in teams."

Class: *cheers*

Mr. Boreden: "BUT. I'll chose the teams!"

Student: "Oh come on! Make up your damn mind old man!"

Mr. Boreden: "Shut up Tommy or else you're out of the class! First off, Heather and.... Emily! Why not?"

(._.)(._.)(._.)(._.)(._.)(._.)(._.)(._.)(._.)(._.)

Heather: "I can't wait until this class ends."

Emily: "We only started two minutes ago..."

Heather: "Oh shut up, I'm really sure you think that too everytime you go to this class."

Emily: "Of course not! Math is important you know!"

Heather: "Really?" *smirk*

Emily: "Of course not. I hate Math! It's torture!"

Heather: "So, you don't mind not doing Math work?"

Emily: "I mind! I don't want this turn into my homework..."

Heather: "Whatever. Anyway, how's it going with you and Christopher?"

Emily: "It's going pretty well! You know yesterday, he took me to the park at lunch and prepared a surprise picnic!"

Heather: "Seriously?"

Emily: "Yeah! It's like from a freakin' romance book or movie!"

Heather: "I never knew he was a romantic type... I thought he was going to fail pulling that off!"

Emily: "Well, he impressed me!"

Heather: "You two are showing it off to everyone? That you guys' are... Taken?"

Emily: "Pretty much, yes."

I wish it was that easy for me and Russell...

Heather: "Did people like... Gossip, rumor or anything about both of you?"