Chapter 16: The New Kid

Friday, October 20

I'm late for my first period class! I only got five minutes to go up the stairs, go to my locker and go inside my classroom. Considering that my locker is on the 2nd floor and my classroom is on the 4th, that's a huge challenge! If I don't make it on time, I have to stay an extra hour after school and of course, why do I want that?!

~At the locker~

Alright, I got everything! Now, I have to go on the fourth floor and make sure I'm not-

Emily: "Heather, what's wrong?"

Heather: "I'm late for class! And I'm guessing you are as well?!"

Emily: "We're not late for class, Heath..."

Heather: "Yes, we are! If we move now, we're not going to be!"

Emily: "Don't you remember? We have an assembly at 8:30 so, we're not going to our first period class today...?"

Of course... I'm such an idiot... I used mostly of my energy for nothing... I'm so mad with myself ( ;'Д`)

Emily: "Well, since you're already here... Wanna go to the library with me? Christopher is waiting for me there."

Heather: "Sure, why not!"

Emily: "Okay then."

Heather: "Wait, can I ask you something before we go?"

Emily: "What is it Heath?"

Heather: "Sorry if it's kind of personal but..."

Emily: "Go on. We're like best friends after all!"

Heather: "So like, how's your relationship with Christopher? Are you guys dating now or something..."

Emily: "I'm not totally sure... We didn't give ourselves an official title that we're together..." *shy face*

Heather: "I see... Well, I hope you guys will be..."

Emily: "You think so..?"

Heather: "Of course! Christily wouldn't exist if I didn't think so!"

Emily: "Well... Thanks..."

Heather: "You have feelings for him too?"

Emily: "Since the day we met... I'm really glad we had a date! I was so happy at the time when he asked me..."

Heather: "That's cute of you!"

Emily: "Stop it... Oh! C'mon already! We don't want Christopher to wait for us longer!"

Heather: "Oops... Sorry..."

~At second period class (Gym)~

Ms. Jennifer: "Okay class! This week we're playing dodgeball!

Heather: "Yes!"

Krystal: "You like dodgeball?"

Krystal Kathy Raymond is a new kid in our school that just moved to this city only three days ago... She was a shy person, so I became friends with her.

Heather: "Yeah, I like playing it! You don't?"

Krystal: "No! Especially the guys throw their hardest without caring who they're throwing at! Especially, with the girls!"

Heather: "You're going to be fine! If we're in the same team I'll protect you!"

Krystal: "You don't have to... Just do your best and I'll be happy!"