Chapter 33: Everything Has Changed

Monday, May 10

The past months... It's been a total freakin' nightmare! Not only have the paparazzis are still going strong and trying to snap pictures of my family and my personal love life, the whole school hates me even more.

Ivy had convinced most of the school that I'm a fake and I'm just acting who I am. That all I am is a selfish celebrity brat and everyone I befriended is not actually my friend. Luckily, my closest friends and supportive boyfriend doesn't fall for her stupid brainwashing.

But now... I have more problems. Since the paparazzi are sheltering my family and I, I rarely go out of the house except for going to school and that's all.

In all honestly, all my friendships in my opinion are crumbling. I barely spend time with Christopher anymore, my first friend in the school. His house is pretty far, maybe a ten minute walk. It doesn't seem like a big deal, but ten minutes plus trying to sneak past the paparazzis, in total it would be half an hour.

I know what you're thinking:
"Why don't you ask them to come over then?"

Well, that's another issue. I once asked Emily if she could come over, since I have a French homework problem and I needed her help. She came over, but all she got was camera flashes and 'disgusting' photos of her face.

Let me just say, she's a cute girl. She has nothing to worry about! She's not ugly at all! I think she's prettier then me!
Okay, I'm getting out of subject...

Not convinced yet? Well, on Valentine's Day, Russell tried sneaking in my room by the window to give me a box of chocolates and a bouquet of red roses, which by the way, is very sweet of him to make that dangerous effort and that's what I love him very much.

Anyway... Yeah. It's hard for anyone, especially friends and boyfriend, to come visit me and vice-versa.

Now... Going to school. It's gotten harder as well. I usually just walk to school and walk home from school easily. Now... I have to use the thing I hated and wanted to avoid being in...

A car. Not just a normal looking car, it always has to be the rich and "attractive" looking one. Making it obvious and screaming:

"Yeah! We're rich! What are you going to do about it?!"

You know how I hate receiving people's attention, I'm not Ivy Preston! Anyway, I show up in front of my school and people are giving me looks like:

"What a freakin' show off!"

Thank god, the paparazzis are stopped when it comes to my school, they're practically forbidden to go near in my school, so that's a relief. But, that doesn't change anything when people inside the school are treating you like crap! Like I said, they're believing everything Ivy is saying, since she's popular, so why not?

Alright, so my life sucks right now and so does my life in school... What else can I talk about?

Well, Christopher gave Emily a relationship ring. It's kinda like marriage maybe, but for relationship stage. The in-carving was the "his" & "her's" kind, but it's still cute. They plan on being together during the summer in New York and I think that's very sweet of him.

Alex is still single and I'm glad he changed completely. He can still be mean and a smart-butt, but he's pretty great at the moment. So, ladies. Go find him and try to date him, eh?
Nah, just kidding... Maybe O-O

Hmm... Krystal is doing okay, totally got over Russell. Why? Well, she's very close to Brandon now, but they're still not a couple yet, surprisingly. Will they ever be together? We'll never know, unless an update happens and in that case, I'll let you know!