Chapter 23: Unexpected Vistor

Sunday, November 12 (Update)

Guess what? When I said I needed to take a nap, someone interrupted my plan even before I closed my eyes shut!

Mom: "Heather! I have some unexpected news to tell you!"

Heather: "I'm trying to take a nap! Tell me later!"

Mom: "No, Heather! It's really important! Let me in!"

Heather: "I can hear you perfectly in here!"

Mom: "Fine... You know your uncle, Hugo?"

Heather: "Yeah. I never met him, but you constantly keep talking about him? What about him?"

Mom: "He left London and is now coming and staying here for a few weeks-"

Heather: "Come in my room, now!"

My mom opened the door and seemed like she was so excited! She then sat beside me on my bed.

Heather: "Uncle Hugo is visiting us from London?"

Mom: "Yes, he's taking a vacation after his concerts-"

Heather: "Concerts?"

Mom: "He's a singer!"

Heather: "Really?! How come I never hear him on the news or on radio or something?"

Mom: "I hear him plenty of times on the radio and even in television!"

Heather: "That explains... I barely pay attention to the television when I have Internet... Anyway, when's he arriving?"

Mom: "He's already in the airport! I asked Emilia to pick him up with her car."

Heather: "I'll go with her! I want to meet him on the spot!"

Mom: "Get ready then! I'll tell Emilia you're going with her alright?"

Heather: "Thanks, mom."

~15 minutes later~

Emilia: "You're ready to go?"

Heather: "Yeah!"

Emilia: "Great! We don't want him waiting much longer!"

Me and Emilia both entered her car, started the engine and exited the driveway to go to the airport.

o(`ω' )oo(`ω' )oo(`ω' )oo(`ω' )o

~In the car~

Heather: "So... Did my mom ever mentioned to you about uncle Hugo?"

Emilia: "A lot of times! Your mom is very proud of him being successful as she is. He's the youngest in the family."

Heather: "How old is he?"

Emilia: "Thirty, I believe hearing."

Heather: "Ever met him?"

Emilia: "Never. This is like a treat, seeing the infamous Hugo that your mom keeps taking about."

Heather: "I know! She can't stop talking about him!"

Emilia: "Haha..."

Heather: "Did you ever seen him on television? I want to know how he looks like!"

Emilia: "Sorry, no. I heard him sing on the radio though. He has a wonderful voice!"

Heather: "Oh. I'll try listening to him sing when he's at our house..."

Emilia: "Trust me, you'll like his voice."

Heather: "But wait! How are we suppose to know how he looks like when we're going to pick him up?!"