𝟐|𝐂𝐀𝐑 𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐒

[CAR TROUBLES]

[CAR TROUBLES]

THIRD PERSONS POV~

" I'LL SEE YOU SOON care, don't worry and I'll keep you updated on our search" Mackenzie Marshall promised the blonde vampire who stood in front of her before hugging her tightly, a few stray tears slipping down her cheeks and onto the bright pink denim her best friend was wearing.

"why can't you just stay here?" Caroline Forbes sniffed lightly at the thought of never seeing her best friend again.

"because care, I need to do this for my sister, she wants to find her pack" The wolf grabbed the vampire tightly by her shoulders,although her hands trembled a great amount.

"what about yours?"

" well, if I come across em, I won't tell them to Fuck off that's for sure" she joked,trying to lighten the mood.

" ooh Mackenzie Marshall, ever the selfless saint you are" the blonde vampire rubbed the other blondes cheeks like a mother would do with a baby.

" well," the Marshall girl paused and  swatted her friends hand away " I don't think the rest of the mystic falls gang will miss me too much. None of them like me apart from you"

" ahh and I wonder why that is. It's not like you haven't tried to bite Elena a few times, and that was in human form" Caroline laughed recalling the memory of the wolf choking Elena against the wall, threatening her, teeth out and fork in hand while Stefan and Damon desperately tried pulling her off to no avail as the wolf was at least five times stronger than the two put together.

" not like the little bitch didn't deserve it" She quipped back,mood quickly souring at the mere thought of the doppelgänger.

" oi! Watch what you say. She's still my friend"

" they treat you like shit Caroline" Mackenzie shook her head. They really did treat Caroline like crap, when they needed her she was there, ready to fight for the good whereas little Elena sat there on her throne,sipping margaritas practically basking in the attention.