𝟏𝟒|𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐒

[GENDER REVEALS]

[GENDER REVEALS]

THIRD PERSONS POV~

" I CANNOT BELIEVE I let you talk me into this"Mackenzie Marshall said through gritted teeth directed towards her sister who simply smiled sheepishly.

They were currently trudging through the cemetery. After klaus had left, sofie had got up and said that she was going to consecrate the dead witches.

Hayley has then gotten a fantastic idea to follow the witch to see if they both could find out more information about the two wolves that had been stalking them.

"Rebekah is going to kill us" Mackenzie said,almost tripping over a grave.

They entered the mausoleum to find Sophie deveraux slinging a back pack over her shoulder. She turned to them surprised " Hey. What the hell?"

"You're going out there anyway aren't you?" Hayley asked Sophie who didn't respond " we wanna come with you"

"No thanks. Already got assaulted by klaus this morning. Don't need another repeat. Besides, when Elijah comes back I'll have another original ready to kill me if something happens to either of you" The witch pointed carelessly between the two.

Mackenzie intervened, already fed up of the back and forth arguing her sister and the witch were having "What if whatever is responsible for all those dead witches is still out there? We've already established that it likes me and my sister here and hates witches like you so you'll be safer with us"

" sorry if I'm not buying your sudden concern for my safety" The deveraux girl said as she started making her way towards the exit.

Before Sophie could exit, Mackenzie slammed her right hand out in front of her and onto the wall aggressively causing a rather large crack to snake itself up the architecture.

" Hey! The whole reason me and my sister came to this stupid town in the first place was to learn more about her family..possibly mine. Your sisters the one that told me marcel ran the werewolves outta the quarter, into the bayou and last night I'm pretty sure that some guardian angel wolves saved mine and my sisters lives so We are coming with you"

Sofie took a few steps back in fear at the girls menacing expression before Rebekah entered the mausoleum.

" could you three be more idiotic?" The three girls turned towards Rebekah who looked severely unimpressed " three can play the follow game ya know! You heard klaus.. him and marcel are headed right where your going"

" so distract them unless you wanna lock 2 very hormonal pregnant wolves in a tomb..we are coming with you" Hayley interrupted,surprising Mackenzie who grinned Evily. " and wouldn't Elijah be mad if the baby and I died of asphyxiation... especially if Mackenzie and his baby does too" she warned counteractively.