𝟐|𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋

[CONTROL]

[CONTROL]

THIRD PERSONS POV~

THE WORLD SEEMED to have stopped in that moment. The birds halted in their melodious chirping,the trees cut short of movements and one hybrid swore that her heart had stopped.

Her brothers,the ones who she hadn't seen for months were stood in front of her.

They'd changed,Archie more so than his elder brother but in different ways.

Although thought impossible,Archie has sprouted,he'd grown slight parts of facial hair and the once light brown mop of hair had grown a few inches to rest over his ears. Alex hadn't grown like his brother but short presumable stress lines had joined under his eyes to form creases and he'd too developed short scruff upon his chin and up to his ears.

But one thing they had in common at that moment was the equal looks of utter disappointment shared between the two like rations.

"I-I'm not coming home" stomped Mackenzie,clearly shook by the whole ordeal. Her arms bent around one another and she stepped back slightly through the doorway,not that it'd stop her brothers from entering any way.

The Shaw brothers shared an unreadable look and before the girl could do anything,Archie had pushed her harshly to the side. He made a pathway into the house  for Alex to enter as his sister kicked and struggled against his grip.

"Let go of me!" Screeched Mackenzie,slapping at her twins arms.

"I am not letting go of you!you are going home..or else!" Warned Archie,gripping harder.

Alex winced and pranced forward,prying his younger brothers arms from his little sister "Stop it Archie. You were hurting her"

"Well she hurt us!" Fumed his younger brother.

The hybrids eyes widened,never had Mackenzie ever seen her brother so angry towards a person,never the less her!

Just as she was about to quip back something she'd no doubt have regretted,a short head of honey blonde hair struck her vision.

"What the hell-" Caroline squeaked assessing the situation with careful eyes "who are you two?" She asked pointing at the men "and why did you let them in?" She pointed towards Mackenzie who slumped back against the wall.

"They're-" started Mackenzie only to be corrected by Archie who spoke with harsh daggers sent her way.

"We are her brothers"