𝟐𝟐|𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘

[DESTINY]

[DESTINY]

THIRD PERSONS POV~

THE THREE SHAW siblings weaved in and out of the small crowd. Countless wolves spared glances they're way. The Shaw brothers were infamous,despite being a part of the crescent pack; they hardly conversed with any of them. Instead,deciding to spend their time with Eve,Mary,Oliver and Jackson. So they quickly realised that the female walking in between them with her head held high was her...the Luna queen.

The brothers pushed through a group of pissed wolves carelessly. Alex didn't even bother sending them a glance whereas Archie mumbled an apology at them as his brothers harsh push sent a chunk of them to the floor.

"Jesus Alex calm down"

"I am calm"

"No your not"

Alex sighed,stopping abruptly. His sister went tumbling into his back "sorry"

"What's wrong,somethings plaguing you brother"

The obvious love Mackenzies brothers held for each other warmed her heart,despite only just meeting them..she already felt a connection to the two. Hell,she felt a connection to them in wolf form.

"I've had enough brother" Archie sighed,patting his brothers back,he knew how hard it was for him being in wolf form.

"It'll be okay brother,me and Hayley will find a way to break the curse. I promise" Alex visually brightened,his frown turned into a smile at his little sisters words. She truly was remarkable,she'd just found out she's werewolf royalty,she had two brothers and still she was consoling him.

"Thank you sister,I have no doubt you will..hey!Jackson"

A tall,gruff looking man appeared from behind a bush,he held a red solo party cup filled with beer,he wore a dark red and black flannel and he had dark hazel eyes,black hair and a small beard. He was quite attractive.

"Meet our sister" Alex pulled the wolf forward so he was facing her. Jackson smiled. He had wanted to meet Mackenzie all night but he kept his distance and instead started a conversation with Hayley who seemed lovely. He could recognise Mackenzie,he could still see the small three year old Adelaide he shared pacifiers and clothes with as a toddler himself.

"Hi,I'm Jackson. No doubt your brothers have told you about me"

"Yes,they have" she shook his hand.

"It's a pleasure meeting you again Adelaide..sorry,Mackenzie. You are the one that's going to help us" Mackenzies brows shot up.