𝟏𝟗|𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

[PARTY PLANNINGS]

[PARTY PLANNINGS]

THIRD PERSONS POV~

THE BLONDE FEMALE mikaelson and the Marshall sister duo arrived at the former mikaelson mansion.

Recently,the sisters had come up with a theory that it was Celeste that was described as the so called great evil. Davina had been scribbling pictures of her as a warning to them all that she was coming back to cause trouble only the little witch had no idea.

Mackenzie let out a sigh of relief at the sight of her old former home. The place felt more like a home than the other,countless of klaus' minions followed both her and Hayley around like body guards..hell,Mackenzie couldn't go the toilet without Marcus or Vinnie following her into the cubicle. All she could do now was thank Rebekah for saving her and her sister from that hell hole.

"I thought I was gonna have to drag you to the plantation kicking and screaming" Rebekah chuckled as the three of them traipsed towards the front porch.

Hayley copied Rebekah,echoing a low pitched giggle "Yeah, well, we all just wanna protect me and my sisters babies, right?"she spat quite harshly,tone changing momentarily. Mackenzie sent her sister a harsh glare to which Hayley ignored,simply shrugging.

"Hey, I'm on your side, remember? So, what gives?" Rebekah's brows rose in disbelief

"I think why my sister here is acting like she's on her period is because tonight's a full moon" Hayley sent her sister a glare at her interruption.

"So what? You're preggers, you can't turn" Rebekah shrugged. She really didn't see the big deal.

"Yes but me and my sister here wanted to invite a few people over" Hayley said.

Rebekah sighed,twirling a strand of thick blonde,shiny,curled hair between her thumb and forefinger "Of course. Every red-blooded American werewolf will be a bundle of fur and sharp teeth tonight, whilst your cursed Crescent and Luna clans will be–" Rebekah stopped abruptly as Hayley had already finished the sentence for her.