𝟑|𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐃

[PARENTHOOD]

[PARENTHOOD]

THIRD PERSONS POV~

MACKENZIE AND Hayley Marshall, the inseparable sisters sat in the tomb located in the famous burial grounds in the bustling city of New Orleans.

Bored and out of they're minds, they sat making daisy chains from the few Daisy's they managed to pick on the rare occasions they were allowed on the grassy area outside the tomb.

Hayley sat in front of her big sister as Mackenzie twirled them through her hair the same way her sister had previously done to her.

It had now been a month since they had entered the fateful streets of New Orleans. The deveraux sisters had kidnapped the two,spouting out nonsense about pregnancies and original vampires. At first Mackenzie didn't believe them,she blamed it on the herbs they kept but time after time they proved her right. They had done multiple witch tests while they were there and the elder Marshall had suddenly picked up a rather bad case of morning sickness a week ago. It all mounted up to be correct..the Marshall sisters were pregnant with the notorious klaus and Elijah mikaelsons children and they weren't happy about it.

Don't get Mackenzie wrong, she had warmed up to the idea of having a child as the time they spent quarantined in the cemetery went by but she'd never had a proper parental figure before so she never knew what to expect. She spent most of her time nowadays being watched along with her sister like they were some sort of royalty. Witch after witch came by and babysat the two when neither of the deveraux' could.

She felt her frustration build up as she twiddled the flowers through her sisters silky brown hair.

She'd normally turn every week, allowing herself to let all her frustration and anger that had built up through out the week out on the innocent victims that bypassed through the woods unfortunately that night.

She'd always known she was different ever since her sister first turned in they're adopted parents living room the week after she'd gotten on a boating accident on a full moon. Your probably thinking why, well that's because she didn't turn on the full moon with her sister but a week later in a corner shop alleyway after someone had tried taking advantage of her. It wasn't a normal turning too, the turning hadn't taken hours like her sisters, rather her wolf sprang out straight away,eyes glowing a ghastly red,towering over him and ripping the guy to a million pieces.

She'd told her sister after it had happened who had been waiting at the edge of the woods where they were staying with a small pack they'd stumbled across. After Hayley turned in front of her parents, she thankfully didn't kill them. The next day when she came stumbling back,naked and covered in blood her parents kicked her out and then followed Mackenzie who stuck up for her sister despite having no idea what had happened to her . After that, they'd spend they're time running with packs willing to take them in and eventually stumbled upon Tyler Lockwood as he helped hybrids break their sire bonds in the Appalachian mountains.