𝟐𝟒|𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐒

[RIFLES]

[RIFLES]

THIRD PERSONS POV~

CELESTE,WHO was still possessing Sabine's body, had her hands tied in front of her as she leaned back against a tree. Hayley,Mackenzie and Eve stood in front of the witch, their rifles aimed at her, while the rest of their clan, still stuck in wolf form, surround her with snarls. At the centre,stood beside Mackenzie was the Larger of them all,a tall grey wolf. Only about a few inches taller but he looked ten times more menacing. Archie,the alpha snarled at the witch which caused an echo of snarls to erupt from the rest of the pack. He may not have been a crescent alpha but he was the closest they had apart from Hayley.

 He may not have been a crescent alpha but he was the closest they had apart from Hayley

"So what's this, payback? Look. I'm sorry I tricked you. I wasn't after you" Celeste broke the snarls with frustration growing in her tone.

"What,and we were just collateral damage? You almost burned Hayley,Mackenzie,Jackson,Archie and Alex alive in that plantation fire" Eve cocked her gun once more "And they're babies" she snarled wolf like.

Celeste struggles against the ropes to free herself as Hayley fires the gun. She shoots a warning shot near Celeste.

"Careful, Sabine, or Celeste or whatever you like to call yourself. Sudden moves make me jumpy" She cocks the gun again "And homicidal".

"What, you're gonna kill me, honey?" Celeste tries belittling Hayley with the pet name. Mackenzie scoffs and her eyes turn a sickly blood red. Celeste visually freezes at the frightening sight. The wolf grabbed her chin with both her palms and spat.

"No. We know better" The wolves growl behind her "See, I know all about you. I know that you like to off yourself and then jump into other people's bodies. Well, that's not gonna happen here. I know I can't kill you, but try hexing me, and my sister as friend Eve here will kneecap you. Go for either them, and then, well, I'll really make it hurt" her eyes returned to her normal colour. Eve gaped at her impressed,she was just like her mother..fearless.