𝟑𝟓|𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄

[NEW LIFE]

[NEW LIFE]

THIRD PERSONS POV~

PAIN HAMMERED at Mackenzie Marshall's insides,never ceasing. Her contractions had worsened considerably and her head had grown light,she felt that she'd faint in any minute but she wasn't worried about herself as much as she was about her sister.

Every time the pain retreated,she'd glance over and check on her sister,sending her comforting glances and touches as the witches had given up after she'd pleaded to at least move her closer to her sister.

Monique hadn't shut up about the sacrifice ritual along with Genevieve,muttering about the ancestors and how they'd be proud but if Mackenzie were to be honest,she was past the point of caring.

She just wanted the pain to stop,she knew she wouldn't let them have her and her sisters babies..there was no way.

"Ahhh!" Hayley screamed again and Mackenzie gripped her sisters hand,allowing her to transfer some of the pain to her by the pressure of the squeez. It hurt Mackenzie but in a way it was comforting,it was distracting her from her own pain that swelled at the bottom of her stomach.

Flashes of joyous memories seemed to appear before her eyes,it seemed that her brain was trying to distract her and it was working...

Her brothers feeling the baby kick for the first time..

"Oh Alex..don't cry!"

"I'm just so happy"

"Me too sis"

"Aww,I love you guys"

Elijah feeling her kick for the first time..

"Was that..?"

"Yep"

"Oh my god"

The memories disappeared almost as soon as they appeared bringing Mackenzie back to the painful reality.

"Klaus" The blondes head snapped forward at her sisters gasp and there stood Niklaus mikaelson,from his mouth dripped a thick crimson substance and his eyes widened at the scene before him.

The hybrid attempted to run forward but Moniques hand shot forward stopping him,she reached over to her friend Abagail and they both linked hands,just finding the power to attach klaus to the wall behind them.