𝟑𝟑|𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐒𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

[MOOD SWINGS]

[MOOD SWINGS]

MACKENZIES POV~

I HUFFED AS ANOTHER douse of pain made itself prominent in my abdomen and clutched at my long sleeved black jumper.

"Jesus,can't you give mummy two minutes rest?!"

The reply I received was simply another shoot of pain which made me grimace and reach for the tablets on my bed side table.

The oak scuffed under my fingers as I struggled to pick up the small rounded pill and placed it in my mouth along with a large sip of water from the clear blue glass.

"Still giving you a jip?" I swung my head in the direction of the voice and nodded solemnly at Alex who grimaced "I'm sorry. At least we know the little ones a fighter though!" He attempted soothing me which worked for a second before my stomach rumbled again.

I groaned and made my way from under the plump white covers and over to the small dinner table that my brother sat at. He nibbled on the remnants of last nights dinner (chicken drumsticks) sloppily,the grease made it's way from the greasy object and onto his hands which he ignored,digging in yet again.

"Your a pig" I scrunched up my face but reached for one to eat myself,attempting to at least try and stop these pains.

"Bitch"

"Jerk" I replied and chuckled heartily before turning towards another one of the empty beds to my left "Archie still out?"

"Yep" he licked at his fingers "No idea where he went though. He may be talking to Mary"

I finished off my drumstick and reached for another (the last one) but my brother reached and grabbed it first.

"Hey! I'm the one eating for two"

"I know but grease isn't good for the baby" he teased,moaning in delight as he chewed at the last one left. I flipped him off.

"You sound like Elijah and god knows I don't need another one of him" I snorted just as the door opened in one swing.

"Mackenzie!" The small,soft voice of the small girl made its way through the shack and I immediately perked up.

Lilly came rushing to me before flaying herself in my arms,still being careful to not hurt the baby.

I hadn't seen the little girl in what seemed like a life time but in reality,it was only about a few days. After the previous events;she'd been staying at Mary's,not wanting to converse herself in all the drama.