𝟐𝟑|𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐒

[BETRAYALS]

[BETRAYALS]

THIRD PERSONS POV~

THE COMPOUND was unusually quiet today,the streets of New Orleans were as loud and noise filled as usual but the compound was almost..peaceful. Hayley and Mackenzie had been brought back there,they hated the place but they had no where else to go and with klaus and Rebekah missing in action,there was no one there to order them around apart from Elijah who was no where to be found either.

The girls roamed freely around the mansion together,talking nonsense as usual before Elijah's voice called out to them. The two wolves had to take a double take before they realised they weren't imagining things. Elijah was there.

"Hayley!Mackenzie!" The two girls perked up at Elijah's voice. They went rushing into the room the sound came from.

"Elijah! You're back. Did you find any.." Mackenzie stopped when she realised that Elijah was both shirtless and covered in tattooed names and gapes awkwardly.Flashes of that night appeared in her mind. No doubt she was drooling. Hayley snickered at her sisters flustered state from behind her,she fought off the urge to say something crude by biting at her nails  "...thing?" Mackenzies brows shoot up "What is happening?"

"I need you to make a list of these names" The original gestured towards his chest. He looked like someone had tattooed his whole body

Both the girls nodded and began examining the names tattooed across Elijahs shoulders, arms, back, and abdomen.

Elijah withheld a groan as Mackenzie trailed her forefinger across his pecs and down to his belly button. He knew she didn't mean to,she was just reading another name but he couldn't help but shiver at her touch. Hayley examined his back,pointing at each name,reading it out and writing it on a clip board.

Hayley noticed a name tattooed over Elijah's left shoulder,curiosity got the better of her and she asked "Sabine?Elijah,What is this?"

"I believe they represent the names of the women Celeste inhabited for the past two centuries"

Marcel joins them and hands a piece of paper to Mackenzie. "It's called Devinette. It's old school. Kind of a riddle. Witches use them to teach their kids. Solve it and it disappears"

"Why?what's the point?"

"Celeste forced me to make a choice between yourself and my siblings, and now she means to mock that choice, taunting me with a childish game. The longer the game, the more they suffer. To find Klaus and Rebekah, we need to solve this riddle. The solution lies somewhere in these names" Elijah groaned lightly as Mackenzie brushed past his front,subconsciously touching his bulge. Thank god marcel hadn't noticed and neither had Hayley Or her sister. He straightened up as the girls continued.