𝟐𝟏|𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒?

[BROTHERS?]

[BROTHERS?]

THIRD PERSONS POV~

A TALL BLONDE MAN appeared in the doorway to Mackenzies former bedroom. The door was shut tight so neither Eve or Mackenzie noticed he was there. Alex Shaw attempted knocking before pulling back. He'd met his sister before but it had been quite some time in person.

He opened the door just a crack before entering. Mackenzies heart beat sped up at the idea that one of her brothers was in the same room as her. Her breath hitched as she glanced up at him. He had sparkling green eyes,cropped blonde hair,a prominent jaw line and he wore a large brown leather jacket. The man smiled over at her,almost awkwardly.

 The man smiled over at her,almost awkwardly

He had the same eyes as her. She immediately recognised him as the elder boy in her 'dream' or memory.

"Hi,I'm Alex..your older brother" His voice spoke,a deep gruff tone overtaking. He sounded a lot older than he looked. Despite the rugged stubble and messed hair,he looked to be about 25.

"Hi,Mackenzie..or Adelaide"

Eve cleared her throat,wanting nothing more than to leave them to it. She glanced at Alex and furrowed her brows..Where was Archie? "Lex,where's your brother?" Alex shot her a glare at the nickname and shrugged.

"No idea,he's probably talking to that girl he wouldn't stop gushing about" The man countered,thinking about the time when Archie had returned on a full moon to they're hut,a wide grin stretched onto his prominent features. He couldn't stop talking about some girl he'd been told to talk to about her family heritage from Eve. Alex had zoned out of the conversation half way so he didn't have the time to hear that the girl he talked to was his little sisters adoptive sis Hayley.

"You mean Hayley?"

The man went wide eyed for a second "That's the girl he was talking about? Hayley? Wow I didn't know"