𝟑𝟖|𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆

[NAME PICKING]

[NAME PICKING]

THIRD PERSONS POV~

THE CHAINS CLINKED in the wolves hand as she pinned the red heads arms above her head to the rough stone roof of the mosaleum.

"Why?" Mackenzie demanded,gripping at the chains.

Hayley stepped forward also and raised a brow at the witch as if to say 'go on,answer her'.

Genevieve glanced down and then back up at the sisters and Elijah who stood behind watching in interest.

"The ancestors left me no choice—" she answered.

"You were willing to sacrifice innocent babies just for power?!" Mackenzie seethed "what kind of person does that?!"

Genevieve ignore her last statement "no, it wasn't just for power. It was the ancestors decree. It was her decree"

Elijah rushed forward next in anger and grabbed Genevieves face roughly "It was whose decree?"

Genevieve smiled weakly "I'm surprised you have to ask" she chuckled darkly "After all, you were the one who convinced your siblings to concentrate her in New Orleans soil" Elijah,visually disgusted let go of her face and took a step back.

"Esther" Hayley shared a look with Elijah in realisation.

"Oh god"

"So not even death can stop my mother from seeking the annihilation of her own flesh and blood"

"This isn't the end" Genevieve spat "As long as those children live,the witches of New Orleans will not stop coming for them" she started crying "Esther will never stop coming from them. It has been decreed—your babies will be consecrated amongst the Ancestors. They will not live" Hayley,Elijah and Mackenzie continued glaring at her as blood dripped from her eyes. " they're coming for me. Understand that I just want to live-tell klaus that I'm sorry"

Mackenzie,seemingly losing her temper scrunched up her hand and the witch screamed out in agony. Elijah glanced at Mackenzie confused.

"I'm not" one last cry and Mackenzie un-scrunched her hand successfully killing Genevieve.

* * * ☾ * * *

Mackenzie made her way towards the nursery desperately seeking out her babies.

She opened the door with a swing to find her sister sat in a rocking chair in the corner of the room with her baby girl. Hayley glanced up and smiled widely.